AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

NAH! IN MY OPINION THE BLACK/INF'S AREN'T THE SAME A THE BLACK/VAR'S. NUMBER ONE THE BLACK/INF IS DARKER AND HAS A SHORTER GRAIN OF SUEDE THEN THE BLACK/VAR'S. I HAD TO SPRAY MY BLACK/VAR'S WITH FINISH LINE WATER PROOF SPRAY TO MAKE THEM JUST AS DARK AS THE BLACK/INF'S. YES, I OWN BOTH VERSIONS AND I LIKE BOTH VERSIONS OF THE BLACK VI'S, SO IT DOESN'T MAKE A DIFFERENCE TO ME AS FAR AS WHICH ONE VERSION IS BETTER OR NOT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE ONE OR LIKE ONE BETTER THEN THE OTHER, THEN THAT'S YOUR OPINION AND I RESPECT THAT. WITH THAT BEING SAID; EVERYBODY HAS THERE REASONS FOR BOTH LIKES & DISLIKES. I HAPPEN TO LIKE BOTH AND NO I DON'T FEEL LIKE I WASTED MY MONEY, BECAUSE I WANTED THEM. AS A MATTER OF FACT I WANTED BOTH OF THESE TO JOIN MY 2000 DS INFRARED'S. I WISH THAT I HAD MY OG 1991'S TODAY, BUT I DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH FORESIGHT TO KEEP THEM.

PLEASE, IF YOU DON'T HAVE BOTH PAIR'S, DON'T MAKE THAT ASSUMPTION, BASED ON WHAT THE NEXT PERSON WITHOUT THEM SAID. YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT THE WORD ASSUME DON'T YOU? IF NOT...HERE'S WHAT THEY SAY,  "IT MAKES AN *** out of U not ME". NON THE LESS, WE ARE ALL ENTITLED TO OUR OPINIONS, BUT LET THOSE OPINIONS BE BASED ON OUR OWN EXPERIENCE VS. THE NEXT MAN'S,WHAT YOU HEARD/WORD ON THE STREET OR WHAT THE GENERAL CONSENSUS SEEMS TO BE ON THE THREAD. IF YOU HAVE BOTH VERSIONS AND FEEL THAT BOTH PAIRS ARE BASICALLY THE SAME, THEN I CAN RESPECT THAT. IF NOT...SSSSHHHHH...BE VERY QUIET. BECAUSE SOMEBODY MIGHT PULL YOUR CARD AND ASK YOU TO SHOW US EXACTLY WHAT YOU SEE (W/PIC'S OF YOUR PAIRS TO COMPARE)!

WHAT WAS THE PHRASE THAT USE TO GET PASSED AROUND HERE BACK IN 2008? OH YEAH, IT WAS, "DUCK TALES"!!!

THIS WASN'T PERSONALLY DIRECTED AT ANYBODY, SO DON'T TAKE IT PERSONAL. IT'S MY OPINION, NOT YOURS. NO I DON'T RESPOND TO PERSONAL ATTACKS, BECAUSE IT'S WORTHLESS ONLINE...AS IT IS IN LIFE.
pimp.gif

Latest day-by-day update on order placed on FNL after noticing sizes 8.5 and 11 in my cart on 6/25/10:

• Friday 6/25/10 - Successful Check Out, Order Placed; Confirmation Number Emailed
  • Saturday 6/26/10 - Status: Processing
  • Sunday 6/27/10 - Status: Processing
  • Monday  6/28/10 - Status: Processing
  • Tuesday 6/29/10 - Status: Processing

I agree with 160.

And flappy, no Jordan post-2003 will ever be worth 500-700. You're out of your mind.

I've been around here for quite some time and I'll be the first to tell you that NO jordan shoe; ESPECIALLY MADE IN 2010, is even worth 300. According to JB, this pack was a BIG success. To the consumer, this pack was a let-down and mock up of a previous released shoe. That's why I didn't give in and buy. Spend $340 on package, when both shoes releasing separately were priced less. What did you spend the extra $5-$10 for? A shoe box?
smh.gif
that's ridiculous..

I just seen the White/Infrared model end at $140.00 on eBay. A consumer flop turned successful.

Originally Posted by flappy188

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

this was one of the biggest jordan flops i could think of

only people saying these are worth anything are the people stuck with them

i mean when you resell you want to move them fast not site on 10 of the same packs and wait 6 years for them to be worth $150.00 more then you first paid

nickel and dime resllers have maxed out there credit cards and there are no sales for these packs

even if i was still reselling i would have stayed far away from these packs

the only people who made anything off these packs was nike mom and pop stores early resellers and independent websites

better your money then mine is all i gotta say
one guy said he made $700.00 for what i think 16 packs 

thats ok but not great

but better then one other dude on there whos peddling these packs hes stuck with and from reading the posts and the number of useless posts on this thread cant move them 

i got a hold of 16 packs yesterday at $320.00 each 

i did a quick flip to a shop with no account 

did not have to put up a nickel for the packs since the store i was selling to gave me the money up front 

there was no way i would have been able to make money off this pack if i was still reselling 

was able to make a quick $320.00 

since i got the packs for $300.00 each

r u kidding me? almost every store that had these sold out instantly? i dont know what you lookin at other then ebay. ur a moron.

watch what the white pairs are worth in 5 years, they will be at 500-700 a pair.

roll.gif
 at this clown thinking a single shoe from this pack will be worth $500.00 to $700.00
this is not the DMP pack all star 

if both pairs where not released already

i might agree with a $500.00 price 

i dont follow e-bay

i am just looking on here and other resell stores and i can see there not moving buddy 

you tell me something different 

like you said stores sold out 

and resellers on now sitting on the "sold out" packs

only people who made money where the stores the resellers copped from 

Originally Posted by riddla713

why do people hate on others making money. im glad for dudes when they come up and i try to learn from what their doing but 99% of nt must be communist cause yall hate when somebody makes some profit off their own well earned money. and for that pack that i got that had the vreds, i got it exchanged for another 10.5 today. i aint braggin about makin a quick g, but i would do it 10 times over again and couldnt give a p h u c k what anybody on nt thinks about it. and i def dont feel bad about using that money i made on the packs to pay for my tuition and books becuase i sure aint getting no govt. help.
Communists.
laugh.gif
  No one is "hating on you" for making money.  It's the lack or morals and ethics behind HOW you made the money, followed by the idiocy of babbling about it on NT that people take issue with.  That's the equivalent to a member of a band's fan site discussing how much he made scalping tickets for that band right on the site/to the fans.  You can't expect that to be well received.  On a fan site, the fans are supposed to look out for one another (like they do in the Nike Retro "outlets" thread), not f*ck each other over for money.

What exactly were we supposed to take away from you "sob story"?  That it's OK for you to screw over NTers by buying up a bunch of packs to resell,but it's not OK for an employee at the store to screw over NTers by swappingshoes with the pack?  Think about that before you get defensive andanswer with irrelevant garbage.  You CAN'T hate the employee who didthis to you.  He IS you. Oh, except for the fact that you ARE a fellow NTer.

You not being able to comfortably afford the shoes without selling several packs to make up for it is NOT justification to resell.  It just means you need to stop living beyond your means.  This whole "I will do/buy what I WANT (not NEED) no matter what I have to do, or who I have to f*ck over to get it" mentality is why this nation is about to be in a world of pain (if you think the economy sucks now, you haven't seen anything yet).  Forget about what anybody on NT thinks about it.  Doesn't the fact that you are directly contributing to the destruction of America bother you?

Originally Posted by riddla713

im so pissed right now. i have bought about 15 packs in all and sold 12 of them and kept 2 size 10.5's for me. well just now i go to open up one of my 10.5's and the wht pair is a varsity red pair. it has the red air unit and all. i cant believe some low class shoe store employee swithched a pair of vreds for the infras and i end up with that pack. i know there are still some available in my city so first thing tomorrow morning i will go exchange it or get my money back. i still got 1 more pack in my size and i ended up getting 2 packs for free and pocketing about $700 but my blood is boling right now. w t f is wrong with these stupid 16 year old shoe store employess, bad thing is i have no idea what store it came from because i bought about 5 different 10.5's from 3 different stores. thats not a prob though cause i got plenty of receipts so i either get it exchanged for my size, or return it for a full refund and end up with a free pack and almost $1000 in my pocket. those stupid sealed bags can end up screwing you over if you never open them so please check your packs people.

thats your karma for being a GREEDY reseller, HAHA

and you act like a grand is alot of money? !@%@ son i have made a grand in 5 minutes many times!

you dont make *!## on reselling any shoe, unless its a shoe worth 1.5k that you bought for 200

what carma are u talking about, you must not of read my last post where I sad I got another pack today and retuned the one with the v-reds. And since when has a grand not been %#!* and actaully I made more than a grand because I also got 2 packs for free on top of the g that I pocketed. A g untaxed is good money for 5 days worth of work, and everyone I sold to thanked me multiple times for how low my price was compared to other sellers. I guess if I had a nike/ jb account y'all wouldn't give a p h u c k cause you don't mind givin all your money to greedy corporate millionares, but if I make some easy money you start hatin like I stole your girl.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I agree with 160.

And flappy, no Jordan post-2003 will ever be worth 500-700. You're out of your mind.

I've been around here for quite some time and I'll be the first to tell you that NO jordan shoe; ESPECIALLY MADE IN 2010, is even worth 300. According to JB, this pack was a BIG success. To the consumer, this pack was a let-down and mock up of a previous released shoe. That's why I didn't give in and buy. Spend $340 on package, when both shoes releasing separately were priced less. What did you spend the extra $5-$10 for? A shoe box?
smh.gif
that's ridiculous..

I just seen the White/Infrared model end at $140.00 on eBay. A consumer flop turned successful.

link me to that auction thanks

Originally Posted by TheShoeKing23

Good job selling the packs, if thats ur thing. Just dont be made when people flame you on the forum because everybody here is here for the love of the Air Jordan line not the money.

One thing that does bother me is when the losers camp just to resale, leave that for the fans. If you can get them early, cool, but you are ruining the game when you buy a shoe then the second they sell out you walking the line with resale prices...

YEAH, I AGREE. IT COMES WITH THE TERRITORY OF THIS SITE, LOVE, GAME AND ETC., SO I EXPECTED IT WHEN I PARTICIPATED IN RESELLING FOR THE FIRST TIME/THIS TIME.

NONETHELESS I'VE BEEN IN THE SHOE GAME SINCE 1989 WHEN I GOT MY FIRST PAIR OF VARSITY RED IV'S. IF BEING A RESELLER THIS TIME CONSTITUTES ME NOT BEING A LOVER OF SHOES OR A FAN, THEN IT IS WHAT IT IS. I'M NOT GOING TO ARGUE ABOUT IT, BECAUSE THERE IS NO POINT OF ARGUING.

ON THE OTHER HAND...SINCE I DO FEEL THAT I'M A FAN AND YOU SAID THAT...RE-SELLERS ARE RUINING "THE GAME", THEN "THE GAME" HAS BEEN RUINED SINCE 1999/2000 WHEN I BOUGHT THE 1999/2000 BLACK/CEMENT IV'S, WHITE/CEMENT IV'S, WHITE/MIDNIGHT/NAVY IV'S, INFARED RETRO+ VI'S AND ETC. IT WAS RUINED BACK THEN, BECAUSE THERE WERE RESELLERS BACK 1999/2000.

I NEVER FELT THE NEED TO BLAME THE NEXT MAN FOR ME NOT BEING ON "MY GAME" SINCE 1999, BECAUSE THE REALITY OF "THE GAME" WAS BECOMING MORE APPARENT. IT WAS APPARENT THAT "THE GAME" WOULD NOW INCLUDE RE-SELLERS. I CAN'T SAY THAT I DIDN'T LIKE IT EITHER, BUT IT'S BEEN OVER 10 YEARS OF RE-SELLING AND GUESS WHAT? RE-SELLERS ARE APART OF THE "GAME" AND IT'S NOT GOING TO CHANGE.  WHETHER WE LIKE OR NOT....RESELLING IS APART OF "THE GAME".

HEY, I WON SOME AND I LOST SOME SINCE '99, BUT I NEVER POINTED THE FINGER.

LIKE I SAID; I AGREE  WITH SOME OF WHAT YOU'RE SAYING AND EXPECT THE HATE TO COME MY WAY, BUT LET'S NOT FORGET THE FACT THAT RE-SELLERS ARE APART OF THE GAME AND HAVE BEEN FOR QUIT A LONG TIME.

P.S. I AM A FAN NO MATTER HOW YOU MAY LOOK AT IT.
P.S.S. A HYPE IS A HYPE NO MATTER WHAT HIS/HER CHOICE OF DRUG AND/OR FUN IS! YOU CAN'T BLAME THE DOPE MAN FOR THE HYPES CRACK'!*+ WAYS. HE/SHE'S A CRACK HEAD...WHAT ELSE DO YOU EXPECT? LOL!
pimp.gif

Why cant ppl just stay on topic....these threads always end up like this. Petty insults back and forth.

looks like i'll be able to score a pair of the white/infs for "retail" on the auction site.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I agree with 160.

smh.gif
that's ridiculous..

link me to that auction thanks

I wont link to the auction because I dont want to cause any tampering, but heres a screen shot.

2m862ax.png

No reason to lie fam, just take my word for it.

im not sure why dudes going in on riddla713. anyone that wants the pack can get it for pretty much retail + shipping now so he is not to blame for you not getting your pack. let the dude do him and keep it moving.

as far as what these jordans will be worth... who knows? but tell me this... what "newer" jordan has gained at least 250% value and sustained it since the original DMP pack? Not many (i can only think of super limited ones like titanium/finale 23s and eminem 2s)
jordans dont hold the same value as they used to and dudes that are blind to that are simply ignorant. older jordans are even dropping in value these days. i remember cool grey 11s going for like 700+ on ebay. now they sell for less than 400.

the name of the flip game is this... get them on saturday and have them liquidated by monday at the latest. after that... you risk getting "stuck" with excess inventory. dudes that think this pack will sell for $500 plus are the same dudes that thought the CDPs were gonna rise in value over time. Even the epic 11/12 pack sells for less than $400.

so many so called limited or classic grails drop now that dudes cant keep up. so while they sitting there chasing the carrot of new kicks, the older, new kicks just sit and are had for retail or below.

^ appreciate that homie. there were plenty of packs left at the same stores i bought mine from, and i only copped 3 on rd and the rest i copped on sunday-tuesday. shoot by wed night, i had them all gone except one size 12 and my 2 10.5's and that 12 just sold for a whopping 370 shipped on ebay. i almost refunded the winning bidders payment cause on that pack i lost money after ebay final value fees, but the rest of the packs i got off quick before the price decline. there are still packs sittin in my city, how do i know because i just returned that pack that had the wht vreds instead of the wht infras today and picked up another size 10.5 to replace it. 3 stores at the mall i returned them at still had 5-10 packs each. only dudes that should be mad are the ones who dropped 5 bills to pre-order this limited gr infrared pack cause anybody can get it right now today in any size for retail+tax+shipping. M.O.E.- money over everything including hating shoe forum sneaker activist who protest against legal capitalism and free market society.

bigj

/thread

you are absolutely right. if you don't resale by the following monday you're taking a big risk.

i thought about reselling this then i changed my mind because something told me nobody was getting more than 450 for this. With ebay fees and all that other good stuff it isn't worth doing one pack.

Originally Posted by bigj505

im not sure why dudes going in on riddla713. anyone that wants the pack can get it for pretty much retail + shipping now so he is not to blame for you not getting your pack. let the dude do him and keep it moving.

as far as what these jordans will be worth... who knows? but tell me this... what "newer" jordan has gained at least 250% value and sustained it since the original DMP pack? Not many (i can only think of super limited ones like titanium/finale 23s and eminem 2s)
jordans dont hold the same value as they used to and dudes that are blind to that are simply ignorant. older jordans are even dropping in value these days. i remember cool grey 11s going for like 700+ on ebay. now they sell for less than 400.

the name of the flip game is this... get them on saturday and have them liquidated by monday at the latest. after that... you risk getting "stuck" with excess inventory. dudes that think this pack will sell for $500 plus are the same dudes that thought the CDPs were gonna rise in value over time. Even the epic 11/12 pack sells for less than $400.

so many so called limited or classic grails drop now that dudes cant keep up. so while they sitting there chasing the carrot of new kicks, the older, new kicks just sit and are had for retail or below.
alot of times also is soo many people already have and buy da shoes that da secondary market is dead because da consumers already have em stashed.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Why cant ppl just stay on topic....these threads always end up like this. Petty insults back and forth.

100% truth.  We will most likely spend another 7 or 8 pages debating reselling.

My main man 160Jordansdeep said it best... If you think your making money reselling Jordans in this day and age, YOUR A FOOL!

If your not getting the shoes for less than retail dont do it... I bought 6 packs on release date for $200 a piece and sold em all same day for $400 each. Thats $200 profit on each pack, but if i was getting them for retail plus tax ($340), I wouldnt waste my time at all because to put up $340 only to make $60-$85 is not worth it...

Originally Posted by retroshoes98

Gotta love them soles.
34r9fk7.jpg
Nice pic my dude. Right click + set as desktop wallpaper
smokin.gif
I have both varsities but this pic makes me mad that the pack wasn't made in a size 14

FNL order came in...DOUBLE UP BABY!

4748335294_130bc4472b_b.jpg

4748336118_3e9c57cc25_b.jpg

I am seriously done I think....I have some Infrared AM90s on preorder...and I am going to try to chill.  I cant be dropping almost $800 on 4 pairs of shoes...it is insanity.

I am happy though and cannot wait to wear these as soon as the sun really comes out in So Cal!  I have the perfect pair of Jordan basketball shorts. 

Latest day-by-day update on late order placed on FNL after noticing sizes 8.5 and 11 still in my cart on 6/25/10:

• Friday 6/25/10 - Successful Check Out, Order Placed; Confirmation Number Emailed
  • Saturday 6/26/10 - Status: Processing
  • Sunday 6/27/10 - Status: Processing
  • Monday  6/28/10 - Status: Processing
  • Tuesday 6/29/10 - Status: Processing
  • Wednesday 6/30/10 - Shipment Confirmation email received with actual UPS tracking number. (Website status still says 'Processing')

Originally Posted by mikecabrera

Latest day-by-day update on late order placed on FNL after noticing sizes 8.5 and 11 still in my cart on 6/25/10:
  • Wednesday 6/30/10 - Shipment Confirmation email received with actual UPS tracking number. (Website status still says 'Processing')

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom