AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

That was bound to happen, resellers got stuck with packs, there was no desire for them after release and there were restocks... I'm still waiting for the outlet update.

This pack is fire. People are tired and all VI'ed out right now because of all of the VI's that have been released. Sounds like the VI's are done for a while right now, give it a year or two and wait and see the stack resellers who got stuck with these get when they sell. Lets not forget that VI's are one of the most popular pairs of Jordan's and this pack is the classic OG colorway. I know Jordan prices have been falling in general and everyone is being negative and talking down on this pack, but these shoes should go no less then $240 a pair in a a year or two, they even go for that now when the pack is split. People who passed on this will be wishing they got the White Infra when they could especially when they are going for $300 alone.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by ehbball88

This pack is fire. People are tired and all VI'ed out right now because of all of the VI's that have been released. Sounds like the VI's are done for a while right now, give it a year or two and wait and see the stack resellers who got stuck with these get when they sell. Lets not forget that VI's are one of the most popular pairs of Jordan's and this pack is the classic OG colorway. I know Jordan prices have been falling in general and everyone is being negative and talking down on this pack, but these shoes should go no less then $240 a pair in a a year or two, they even go for that now when the pack is split. People who passed on this will be wishing they got the White Infra when they could especially when they are going for $300 alone.

Says the man with 3 packs in his sig for sale
laugh.gif
grin.gif

No kidding.  That's wishful thinking.  Given the fact that these were pretty limited, yet still fairly easy to access in most places (I had no trouble getting my pack, and could have snagged at least 2 more very easily on RD), and in fact, as several members have attested to on the last few pages of this thread, can still be bought even now from retail stores......DISCOUNTED.......I'd say they're not nearly as hot as you're trying to make them out to be.  Those that lived in areas where they either didn't get the pack, or they were limited to 1 or 2 stores within a XX mile radius are the only ones who paid a bit more to obtain them on eBay/forums.  Once that well dried up (and it dried up pretty damn quickly), these stopped selling for more than retail.

$300 a pair in a year or two??
roll.gif
  The post above yours just mentioned that not only are the packs still available at at least a couple retail stores, but that the entire pack is $250 - $275!  To think there's this huge increase in interest that's going to magically appear for no reason in another year or two is a pipe dream.  And even IF they started selling for $240 a piece, considering the packs were $310 at retail + tax, that's not exactly a huge money maker.  I don't know about you, but when I invest $330 of my money in something for 2 years, I expect a lot better than a 40% profit for a return.

I was kinda salty when I didnt get my pair on RD and i just accepted the fact that i wasnt gonna get them for anything close to retail. Can you imagine my surprise  when I find not one but two packs under retail. these r not gone spike in price til 2020. sorry resellers.
laugh.gif

I Wanted To Cop But I Didnt Have The $$$ On RD... Are These Still Around In Some Places.? Cause I Havent Seen Them On Shelves Or On Nobodies Feet...

Originally Posted by Rod301

I Wanted To Cop But I Didnt Have The $$$ On RD... Are These Still Around In Some Places.? Cause I Havent Seen Them On Shelves Or On Nobodies Feet...

Couple of local City Gear spots here got em marked down to 299.99. Dunno what sizes they got, though.

Originally Posted by Anomaly

laugh.gif
grin.gif

No kidding.  That's wishful thinking.  Given the fact that these were pretty limited, yet still fairly easy to access in most places (I had no trouble getting my pack, and could have snagged at least 2 more very easily on RD), and in fact, as several members have attested to on the last few pages of this thread, can still be bought even now from retail stores......DISCOUNTED.......I'd say they're not nearly as hot as you're trying to make them out to be.  Those that lived in areas where they either didn't get the pack, or they were limited to 1 or 2 stores within a XX mile radius are the only ones who paid a bit more to obtain them on eBay/forums.  Once that well dried up (and it dried up pretty damn quickly), these stopped selling for more than retail.

roll.gif
  The post above yours just mentioned that not only are the packs still available at at least a couple retail stores, but that the entire pack is $250 - $275!  To think there's this huge increase in interest that's going to magically appear for no reason in another year or two is a pipe dream.  And even IF they started selling for $240 a piece, considering the packs were $310 at retail + tax, that's not exactly a huge money maker.  I don't know about you, but when I invest $330 of my money in something for 2 years, I expect a lot better than a 40% profit for a return.
"but these shoes should go no less then $240 a pair in a a year or two, they even go for that now when the pack is split. People who passed on this will be wishing they got the White Infra when they could especially when they are going for $300 alone."

To be clear:  I have seen these go for $240.00 a pair now, in another year or two $240 for one of the pairs will probably be a good price when this flood in the market with the VI's dies down.  The VI are one of the most popular Jordans and people always want to them, and OG colorway retros go for a lot especially ones that are first time retro.  The white infrared's alone will be going for $300 in about 3 years I would say.

Originally Posted by Anomaly

laugh.gif
grin.gif

roll.gif
"but these shoes should go no less then $240 a pair in a a year or two, they even go for that now when the pack is split. People who passed on this will be wishing they got the White Infra when they could especially when they are going for $300 alone."

To be clear:  I have seen these go for $240.00 a pair now, in another year or two $240 for one of the pairs will probably be a good price when this flood in the market with the VI's dies down.  The VI are one of the most popular Jordans and people always want to them, and OG colorway retros go for a lot especially ones that are first time retro.  The white infrared's alone will be going for $300 in about 3 years I would say.
i just watched a DS Size 9.5 end on the bay for 270 shipped.
laugh.gif

Damn. I swear jed how u always find these deals on ebay ending at ridick low prices. I can never get a steal from there. Always over price. Lol nd tips nd tricks ?

Originally Posted by vipersupra

Damn. I swear jed how u always find these deals on ebay ending at ridick low prices. I can never get a steal from there. Always over price. Lol nd tips nd tricks ?

no tips just keep checking. i didnt bid tho. i just watched it end.

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

Did anybody post this or have any info on what might have been?

http://store.nike.com/us/...ne/cid-100701/pid-351824

2b726c5466469dbe14c6ef4438a9a506c192bbbd.jpg
That's the Swoosh price. They had it at full retail when they were put up. Once they sold out, the next day they put them up at that price. Made me real pissed since I had to pay full retail instead of Swoosh price. I think they restocked scattered sizes once, but that was one and done.

This Pack would have been more desired if the varsity reds never came out.  As far as the resell value will be a few years from now? Who knows, the DMP pack is going for about $1,000 now, a few year ago, I had the chance to buy the pack for a little under $400.

Originally Posted by bigj505

this pack is no comparison to the dmp. none at all.

Happy I did get a chance to get a pack although none released in my area. Look nice in the collection though.

the WHITE INFRAREDS look REALLY NICE IN THE COLLECTION, for a few years I thought my collection would never have a pair.

Originally Posted by bigj505

this pack is no comparison to the dmp. none at all.

I only mentioned the DMP pack because of how much its reselling for now than it was just a few years ago.  I never thought it would sell for $1000. I don't believe that the infrared pack will reach that much because the varsity reds were released. 

I've seen a number of retro Jordans like the Olympic 7s, military and Mars 4's for example, sat on store shelves and was bashed by a lot of people here on NT only to see them being sought after now.  Basically, you never really know.
ohwell.gif

Military and Mars IV's sell for less than $150 a pair. That's $15 over retail after taxes. Not a sound investment of 4 years if you ask me...

The point that I was trying to make is that nobody really knows what shoe will be worth what in the future. The value can go up, down, or stay the same.  04 olympics werent hot then, but they are more sought after now. With every new retro release, the previous retro has become more desired.  Whenever the next infrared 6 release is, I bet that you will see alot of people say "I rather have the 2010's".

BTW I dont plan on reselling my pack>

Originally Posted by Mister Victory

Whenever the next infrared 6 release is, I bet that you will see alot of people say "I rather have the 2010's".
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Not if they release in Nubuck the way they're supposed to be, if they ever release.

Back
Top Bottom