*AJXI "CONCORD" CONFIRMED FOR XMAS 2011*

THOSE LOOK LIKE DMP 11'S. IF NOT THEN
eek.gif
eek.gif
. THOSE WOULD HAVE TO BE THE ICIEST CONCORDS I'VE SEEN SINCE THEY FIRST RETROED.

Originally Posted by beh235

Not saying OP is a liar, but this shoe has yet to even be confirmed.
Well, OP is the same guy who broke news about the Infrared pack and the title does say "CONFIRMED".

grin.gif

Not saying OP is a liar, but this shoe has yet to even be confirmed.
Well, OP is the same guy who broke news about the Infrared pack and the title does say "CONFIRMED".

grin.gif

I can see it now $175 price tag black box purple shoe trees like the SJ's and CG's and the XI plastic for the box will be black and purple.

I can see it now $175 price tag black box purple shoe trees like the SJ's and CG's and the XI plastic for the box will be black and purple.

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

great shoe. cant wait. will get two pair, however im not as excited as i was back in 2000 when i got my first pair
I couldn't sleep for 2 days on that release back in 2000 i was so excited
laugh.gif

And Tom Cruise got those DMP's at RIF in LA he also picked up an Aston Martin Pack too.

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

great shoe. cant wait. will get two pair, however im not as excited as i was back in 2000 when i got my first pair
I couldn't sleep for 2 days on that release back in 2000 i was so excited
laugh.gif

And Tom Cruise got those DMP's at RIF in LA he also picked up an Aston Martin Pack too.

laugh.gif
at tom cruise in the concords but gotta hand it to him for rocking heat 
pimp.gif

mass hysteria next december if these do drop

laugh.gif
at tom cruise in the concords but gotta hand it to him for rocking heat 
pimp.gif

mass hysteria next december if these do drop

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

YOU HIT IT ON THE HEAD SIR. I'M WILLING TO BET MONEY THAT THEY ARE RELEASED EXACTLY LIKE THIS.

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

YOU HIT IT ON THE HEAD SIR. I'M WILLING TO BET MONEY THAT THEY ARE RELEASED EXACTLY LIKE THIS.

People losing their minds over a shoe a YEAR in advance is crazy. Not saying OP is a liar, but this shoe has yet to even be confirmed. Calm down people, they're only shoes and it's not that serious.
30t6p3b.gif
It is confirmed though. 
indifferent.gif

People losing their minds over a shoe a YEAR in advance is crazy. Not saying OP is a liar, but this shoe has yet to even be confirmed. Calm down people, they're only shoes and it's not that serious.
30t6p3b.gif
It is confirmed though. 
indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif
these are also the people that work on making connections, do research, and work on their game plan for copping a whole year in advanced so when release day comes they're not on here crying about resellers and what not.  plenty of posts have been made a year in advance on nt that have helped people get their hands on what they need.  why even come on nt if not for info?  early info at that?
indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif
these are also the people that work on making connections, do research, and work on their game plan for copping a whole year in advanced so when release day comes they're not on here crying about resellers and what not.  plenty of posts have been made a year in advance on nt that have helped people get their hands on what they need.  why even come on nt if not for info?  early info at that?
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom