*AJXI "CONCORD" CONFIRMED FOR XMAS 2011*

The only XI I like..... Its only right I get my hands on 3 pairs again.

Thanks for sharing the info again mate.

whas the point? they're gona yellow anyway and it's prob. gona be worse quality than the dmp's. not like it's gona be cheap either

but i'm sure there are a lot of happy ppl who never had concords before so i guess it's good news

whas the point? they're gona yellow anyway and it's prob. gona be worse quality than the dmp's. not like it's gona be cheap either

but i'm sure there are a lot of happy ppl who never had concords before so i guess it's good news

2d6la4w.jpg

Tom Cruise wearing Concords today
eek.gif

pimp.gif

Thanks for the heads up.
Cool gray's haven't even released and I'm already looking forward to next Xmas.

pimp.gif

Thanks for the heads up.
Cool gray's haven't even released and I'm already looking forward to next Xmas.

I'll probably sit this one out. I still have my 2000 retros. But I'll wait for pics and an official price to surface to make my final decision...

I'll probably sit this one out. I still have my 2000 retros. But I'll wait for pics and an official price to surface to make my final decision...

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

........ an official price to surface to make my final decision...

From the way things have been going down Im sure these are going to be 175. If not, more.

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

........ an official price to surface to make my final decision...

From the way things have been going down Im sure these are going to be 175. If not, more.

People losing their minds over a shoe a YEAR in advance is crazy. Not saying OP is a liar, but this shoe has yet to even be confirmed. Calm down people, they're only shoes and it's not that serious.
30t6p3b.gif

People losing their minds over a shoe a YEAR in advance is crazy. Not saying OP is a liar, but this shoe has yet to even be confirmed. Calm down people, they're only shoes and it's not that serious.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom