*AJXI "CONCORD" CONFIRMED FOR XMAS 2011*

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

Originally Posted by babyJs23

People can count on fighting for their lives for these when returning to their cars and for their spot in line. I got my DMP's, OG's, and Retro's deadstocked and ICY so I'll pass on buying the poor quality release. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing but love for the shoe/brand but I can't spend my hard earned cash on something that isn't made to last. The ICY soles will probably have the same problem as the 09 Space Jams, if not, worse.

Whats does quality matter if you don’t wear them? Wear your shoes man.

Trust me, I have 2 of each. One to wear and one to collect. Like I stated, I have nothing but love for the shoe/brand...even if the quality is not as good as they use to make them, I just don't think the new releases now days is all that great compared to the releases back then when I first started collecting. People just seem to over-hype and praise the new/re-releases but when they rock them, they have nothing but negative things to say or there is something defective about the shoe. For example; the most recent 2009 Space Jams, soles yellowing too quickly and squeaking. People build up all the hype, rock them a few times, then they turn around and sell them because they are not happy with the quality especially since they dropped over $175+

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

Originally Posted by babyJs23

People can count on fighting for their lives for these when returning to their cars and for their spot in line. I got my DMP's, OG's, and Retro's deadstocked and ICY so I'll pass on buying the poor quality release. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing but love for the shoe/brand but I can't spend my hard earned cash on something that isn't made to last. The ICY soles will probably have the same problem as the 09 Space Jams, if not, worse.

Whats does quality matter if you don’t wear them? Wear your shoes man.

Trust me, I have 2 of each. One to wear and one to collect. Like I stated, I have nothing but love for the shoe/brand...even if the quality is not as good as they use to make them, I just don't think the new releases now days is all that great compared to the releases back then when I first started collecting. People just seem to over-hype and praise the new/re-releases but when they rock them, they have nothing but negative things to say or there is something defective about the shoe. For example; the most recent 2009 Space Jams, soles yellowing too quickly and squeaking. People build up all the hype, rock them a few times, then they turn around and sell them because they are not happy with the quality especially since they dropped over $175+

some of you guys saying these wont be the biggest XI release?

yea right, people will go crazy for these, everyone i know who doesnt even like jordans or care for them all LOVE the concord XI when they see them. PEOPLE WILL GO NUTS, i can put any amount of money on that.

some of you guys saying these wont be the biggest XI release?

yea right, people will go crazy for these, everyone i know who doesnt even like jordans or care for them all LOVE the concord XI when they see them. PEOPLE WILL GO NUTS, i can put any amount of money on that.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

........ an official price to surface to make my final decision...

From the way things have been going down Im sure these are going to be 175. If not, more.
yea I know, but I can see JB doing this closer to the release date:
Originally Posted by jman219

Originally Posted by Battousai

grin.gif
 Willing to bet the quality will be atrocious. No way i'm going to pay $200 for a poorly made shoe, regardless of the brand on the iceyyyy XI soles.

And worst part is, when Nike originally brought these to the table and we started hearing rumors a while back, they were considering jacking the price from 175 to 200...
no bueno

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

........ an official price to surface to make my final decision...

From the way things have been going down Im sure these are going to be 175. If not, more.
yea I know, but I can see JB doing this closer to the release date:

grin.gif
 Willing to bet the quality will be atrocious. No way i'm going to pay $200 for a poorly made shoe, regardless of the brand on the iceyyyy XI soles.

And worst part is, when Nike originally brought these to the table and we started hearing rumors a while back, they were considering jacking the price from 175 to 200...
no bueno

grin.gif

Yall wil still try to cop.

grin.gif

Yall wil still try to cop.

well we know they will look like the space jams 09 and cool grey 2010 so i wont be that happy about these as far as the shape of the shoe.Its like most of the jordans dont even look the same anymore to me imo and ive lost a lot of interest in jordans but i still like the older ones

well we know they will look like the space jams 09 and cool grey 2010 so i wont be that happy about these as far as the shape of the shoe.Its like most of the jordans dont even look the same anymore to me imo and ive lost a lot of interest in jordans but i still like the older ones

CONCORD are one of my favorite XI's, period.

Columbia's are still my favorite though.

1) Columbia
2) Concord
3) Black/Red
4) Space Jam
5) Cool Grey

CONCORD are one of my favorite XI's, period.

Columbia's are still my favorite though.

1) Columbia
2) Concord
3) Black/Red
4) Space Jam
5) Cool Grey

THOSE LOOK LIKE DMP 11'S. IF NOT THEN
eek.gif
eek.gif
. THOSE WOULD HAVE TO BE THE ICIEST CONCORDS I'VE SEEN SINCE THEY FIRST RETROED.

Back
Top Bottom