*AJXI "CONCORD" CONFIRMED FOR XMAS 2011*

Originally Posted by Sour Diesel

Originally Posted by jonas c8891

I understand now, to Nike/Jordan this is what their favorite is OR what they think our favorites are (from least to highest):

1) Black/Red XI, 2008
2) Space Jam, 2009
3) Cool grey, 2010
4) Concord, 2011

Just didn't think the SJ would be rated so low...

Where do people come up with this random, left field, no factual basis whatsoever crap? Why even post this?

LOL Sorry bro...

Just a really bad work and gambling habit.  I work as an investment banker and tend to study year-over-year trends.  I also bet on point spreads for basketball games so I tend to look at things in various different angles. 

No idea my comments would offend simple minds
wink.gif

at jordaNH109 and moelest: guys you're pics are simply on FIRE!!!!!!!!!
i do hope that if this release is true for next year it would be a gr not just in north america but all over the world. and  i mean all over..... a must have for any collection.this copped 3 times then i can ride off to the sunset and retire from the game. ...
smile.gif
 its been a joyful and expensive ride.....

THANKS RED

at jordaNH109 and moelest: guys you're pics are simply on FIRE!!!!!!!!!
i do hope that if this release is true for next year it would be a gr not just in north america but all over the world. and  i mean all over..... a must have for any collection.this copped 3 times then i can ride off to the sunset and retire from the game. ...
smile.gif
 its been a joyful and expensive ride.....

THANKS RED

I'm looking forward to these dropping.  I have never bought more than 1 pair of shoes at a time but I will for this shoe.

I'm looking forward to these dropping.  I have never bought more than 1 pair of shoes at a time but I will for this shoe.

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

I can see it now $175 price tag black box purple shoe trees like the SJ's and CG's and the XI plastic for the box will be black and purple.

i see it too. i think its a white box though with the black shiny area to give the patent look with a purple plastic panel

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

I can see it now $175 price tag black box purple shoe trees like the SJ's and CG's and the XI plastic for the box will be black and purple.

i see it too. i think its a white box though with the black shiny area to give the patent look with a purple plastic panel

Originally Posted by joekamel

Originally Posted by airedweezy

doubt they will be in a pack jb will milk the xmas releases for the 11s
can predict it now
11-concords
12-columbias
13-dmp cw
Sounds good to me. Keep em comin JB.
that dmp CW will not be dropping again maybe ever bro

Originally Posted by joekamel

Originally Posted by airedweezy

doubt they will be in a pack jb will milk the xmas releases for the 11s