*AJXI "CONCORD" CONFIRMED FOR XMAS 2011*

if they cheap like the cool greys ya'll can have them... dont wanna bring negativity to the thread but i hate the quality of these joints. i cant front these are classic either way

Originally Posted by flappy188

Originally Posted by rauls054

i have a funny feeling that the price tag is going to go up.maybe $200.00 jb is not stupid they know that everybody wants this shoe and most of you will pay anything for this shoe.

b.s

and lol at tom cruise un-ds'n his concords casue he knows they comin out next year!
those are DMPs

Originally Posted by flappy188

Originally Posted by rauls054

i have a funny feeling that the price tag is going to go up.maybe $200.00 jb is not stupid they know that everybody wants this shoe and most of you will pay anything for this shoe.

b.s

and lol at tom cruise un-ds'n his concords casue he knows they comin out next year!
those are DMPs

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

so let me get this straight concords released 4 times now and columbias twice? makes no sense give us columbias already!!!

Huh?  
1996, 2000???  

Please tell me you are not counting the DMP 11's 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Exactly what I was going to say.
Unless...you he meant 96, 00, 06, and now the possible 2011 release but I'm sure he counted wrong. Hopefully he didn't buy a fake and thought it was released
roll.gif
laugh.gif
It's all good, we all forget how to count or keep track of things from time to time
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

so let me get this straight concords released 4 times now and columbias twice? makes no sense give us columbias already!!!

Huh?  
1996, 2000???  

Please tell me you are not counting the DMP 11's 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Exactly what I was going to say.
Unless...you he meant 96, 00, 06, and now the possible 2011 release but I'm sure he counted wrong. Hopefully he didn't buy a fake and thought it was released
roll.gif
laugh.gif
It's all good, we all forget how to count or keep track of things from time to time
laugh.gif

ok so the 11's in the dmp were what? black and whites? like you dont call them concords, seriously this forum is all about people being idiots and wanting to always show someone up instead of saying that colorway released. do you match your outfits with purple on a shoe that is black, white with concord purple on the sole? IDIOTS i swear and this is why this forum blows and we blame jb for everything. SMH

ok so the 11's in the dmp were what? black and whites? like you dont call them concords, seriously this forum is all about people being idiots and wanting to always show someone up instead of saying that colorway released. do you match your outfits with purple on a shoe that is black, white with concord purple on the sole? IDIOTS i swear and this is why this forum blows and we blame jb for everything. SMH

DMP XI's
alien.gif

What do you expect on a sneaker message board?  People here are def gonna be a lot more exact when it comes to naming conventions for shoes.  Calling the DMP XI's "concords" is entirely incorrect. 

DMP XI's
alien.gif

What do you expect on a sneaker message board?  People here are def gonna be a lot more exact when it comes to naming conventions for shoes.  Calling the DMP XI's "concords" is entirely incorrect. 

Back
Top Bottom