*AJXI "CONCORD" CONFIRMED FOR XMAS 2011*

ok
pimp.gif

Damn theres already hype building up and we haven't even seen pictures of them yet. I'm calling  a new world record on here, 500+ pages=BEAST!!!! Lolz.

Damn theres already hype building up and we haven't even seen pictures of them yet. I'm calling  a new world record on here, 500+ pages=BEAST!!!! Lolz.

so let me get this straight concords released 4 times now and columbias twice? makes no sense give us columbias already!!!

so let me get this straight concords released 4 times now and columbias twice? makes no sense give us columbias already!!!

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

Huh?  
1996, 2000???  

Please tell me you are not counting the DMP 11's 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

Huh?  
1996, 2000???  

Please tell me you are not counting the DMP 11's 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

if they cheap like the cool greys ya'll can have them... dont wanna bring negativity to the thread but i hate the quality of these joints. i cant front these are classic either way

Back
Top Bottom