People will die.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
had me cracking up!

ninjahood wrote:
Imma cop...but its not a big deal to me anymore...

This.

Plus I'm sitting on two pairs of 2000's. Deformed shape and weak material isn't attractive anymore..

ninjahood wrote:

This.

Plus I'm sitting on two pairs of 2000's. Deformed shape and weak material isn't attractive anymore..

doubt they will be in a pack jb will milk the xmas releases for the 11s
can predict it now
11-concords
12-columbias
13-dmp cw lol...............so on and so on
and this will come with icey blue blahblah ppl will b**** and moan and still buy them and ill be one of them lol

doubt they will be in a pack jb will milk the xmas releases for the 11s
can predict it now
11-concords
12-columbias
13-dmp cw lol...............so on and so on
and this will come with icey blue blahblah ppl will b**** and moan and still buy them and ill be one of them lol

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

ninjahood wrote:

This.

Plus I'm sitting on FOUR pairs of 2000's. Deformed shape and weak material isn't attractive anymore..

Plus a couple dmp 11s sitting in the closet...... I'll still cop like I do with certain Jordans.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

ninjahood wrote:

This.

Plus I'm sitting on FOUR pairs of 2000's. Deformed shape and weak material isn't attractive anymore..

Plus a couple dmp 11s sitting in the closet...... I'll still cop like I do with certain Jordans.

Originally Posted by Battousai

grin.gif
 Willing to bet the quality will be atrocious. No way i'm going to pay $200 for a poorly made shoe, regardless of the brand on the iceyyyy XI soles.

eyes.gif

grin.gif
 Willing to bet the quality will be atrocious. No way i'm going to pay $200 for a poorly made shoe, regardless of the brand on the iceyyyy XI soles.

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Rod301

grin.gif

eyes.gif

He isn't lying bro... In comparison to even the DMP XIs from 2006, just like the CDPs, Space Jam 09s, and the Cool Greys; these Concords will be weak.

Originally Posted by Rod301

grin.gif

eyes.gif

He isn't lying bro... In comparison to even the DMP XIs from 2006, just like the CDPs, Space Jam 09s, and the Cool Greys; these Concords will be weak.

Back
Top Bottom