*AJXI "CONCORD" CONFIRMED FOR XMAS 2011*

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

ok so the 11's in the dmp were what? black and whites? like you dont call them concords, seriously this forum is all about people being idiots and wanting to always show someone up instead of saying that colorway released. do you match your outfits with purple on a shoe that is black, white with concord purple on the sole? IDIOTS i swear and this is why this forum blows and we blame jb for everything. SMH

You are the biggest idiot here if you actually think people call the DMP 11's "Concords".   But seeing as you are the only one calling them Concords, I digress.  
I bet you're one of those people that calls the Cool Grey 11's, grey SpaceJams. 
laugh.gif

This forum blows because of ridiculousness like you. 

ok so the 11's in the dmp were what? black and whites? like you dont call them concords, seriously this forum is all about people being idiots and wanting to always show someone up instead of saying that colorway released. do you match your outfits with purple on a shoe that is black, white with concord purple on the sole? IDIOTS i swear and this is why this forum blows and we blame jb for everything. SMH

You are the biggest idiot here if you actually think people call the DMP 11's "Concords".   But seeing as you are the only one calling them Concords, I digress.  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

laugh.gif

lol...this conversation is getting good

laugh.gif

lol...this conversation is getting good

laugh.gif

The whole nickname for every shoe is silly either way you slice it. Just call them white and black Jordan 11s and be done with it

laugh.gif

The whole nickname for every shoe is silly either way you slice it. Just call them white and black Jordan 11s and be done with it

Concords in 2011
Columbia's in 2012

hmmmm if they wann keep the XI Christmas thing goin maybe release the Space Jams but with a red Jumpman for 2013

Concords in 2011
Columbia's in 2012

hmmmm if they wann keep the XI Christmas thing goin maybe release the Space Jams but with a red Jumpman for 2013

either way wrong or right these dont need to be retro'd before columbias because of the closeness of the dmp 11 and other 2 concord releases

either way wrong or right these dont need to be retro'd before columbias because of the closeness of the dmp 11 and other 2 concord releases

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Concords in 2011
Columbia's in 2012

That would be sick.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Concords in 2011
Columbia's in 2012

That would be sick.
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom