*AJXI "CONCORD" CONFIRMED FOR XMAS 2011*

PRAISE THE LORD
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Cool Greys for Christmas this year, and some Concords next year
pimp.gif
my two fav kicks of all time

I thought it was the Columbias... But then again, what do I know?  I only confirmed the Cool Greys and Cement 3s a yr ago 
ohwell.gif

I thought it was the Columbias... But then again, what do I know?  I only confirmed the Cool Greys and Cement 3s a yr ago 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by BigEli500

I just wanna say something and I wonder who will agree with me, I feel as though the 2000-2001 Jordan 11's, MINUS THE COOL GREYS (BECAUSE THOSE ARE OG COOL GREYS), are not as true to shape, form as the OG's. Obviously neither are the last 4-5 releases of XI's, but the 2000-2001 are kinda bulky, the red is darker, soles yellow faster. CDP XI are actually more true to shape and color then the 2001's, I know this because I compared, not sure about the other few. Just my opinion, wanted to see if anyone feels this way.
I actually sold my retro '01's and kept the DMP XI's because they looked better except for the backward jumpman on the left shoe and the not as good leather around the ankle area but I agree with this assessment. My DMP XI's are still actually icy even though I wear them at least once every 3-4 months to rotate them and activate the glues and stuff.

Originally Posted by BigEli500

I just wanna say something and I wonder who will agree with me, I feel as though the 2000-2001 Jordan 11's, MINUS THE COOL GREYS (BECAUSE THOSE ARE OG COOL GREYS), are not as true to shape, form as the OG's. Obviously neither are the last 4-5 releases of XI's, but the 2000-2001 are kinda bulky, the red is darker, soles yellow faster. CDP XI are actually more true to shape and color then the 2001's, I know this because I compared, not sure about the other few. Just my opinion, wanted to see if anyone feels this way.
I actually sold my retro '01's and kept the DMP XI's because they looked better except for the backward jumpman on the left shoe and the not as good leather around the ankle area but I agree with this assessment. My DMP XI's are still actually icy even though I wear them at least once every 3-4 months to rotate them and activate the glues and stuff.

I saw this coming a mile away lol

Needless to say, 2 pairs to go with my 01 Concords. After I get some DMP XIs, ill be done with this colorway forever

I saw this coming a mile away lol

Needless to say, 2 pairs to go with my 01 Concords. After I get some DMP XIs, ill be done with this colorway forever

ill just say it now, next year i will be ready for these. im getting 10 pairs for sure. 1 to ball in and the rest to stock
pimp.gif

ill just say it now, next year i will be ready for these. im getting 10 pairs for sure. 1 to ball in and the rest to stock
pimp.gif

My 01's still look good. Thought about getting some DMP's but I might as well wait. I passed on all of the other XI's cuz of the wack mold/comfort but these are my grails.

My 01's still look good. Thought about getting some DMP's but I might as well wait. I passed on all of the other XI's cuz of the wack mold/comfort but these are my grails.

Back
Top Bottom