*AJXI "CONCORD" CONFIRMED FOR XMAS 2011*

Originally Posted by redremy23

Can one of you guys enlighten me? What is the big deal about these? I know Jordan wore them, versus Orlando Magic (Shaq and Penny).
Beside being the first of the XI family. What else?
it was the first shoe to feature a full-length clear sole.

Originally Posted by redremy23

Can one of you guys enlighten me? What is the big deal about these? I know Jordan wore them, versus Orlando Magic (Shaq and Penny).
Beside being the first of the XI family. What else?
it was the first shoe to feature a full-length clear sole.

This will be nice, but I've never thought they were quite as stylish as the Space Jams or Black/Red colorway.

Having said that, it's no complaint. Falling third or fourth to the other XIs is no slouch; still one of the best shoes they've made.

Jordan putting out real colors is always welcome over flashy, off-the-wall schemes.

This will be nice, but I've never thought they were quite as stylish as the Space Jams or Black/Red colorway.

Having said that, it's no complaint. Falling third or fourth to the other XIs is no slouch; still one of the best shoes they've made.

Jordan putting out real colors is always welcome over flashy, off-the-wall schemes.

A year? Man...This year better go by fast
roll.gif

Originally Posted by slowgraffiti

This will be nice, but I've never thought they were quite as stylish as the Space Jams or Cool grey colorway.

Originally Posted by slowgraffiti

This will be nice, but I've never thought they were quite as stylish as the Space Jams or Cool grey colorway.

my favorite shoe of all time. if they have the blue tinted soles like the OG's...it's over.

my favorite shoe of all time. if they have the blue tinted soles like the OG's...it's over.

Hey yo', is it just the Concord XI's that's comin out next year or is both the Concord and Columbia XI's together?

Hey yo', is it just the Concord XI's that's comin out next year or is both the Concord and Columbia XI's together?

Originally Posted by jordanize84

Honestly, I'll be fine with just the Concords of course. But if its a Pack, I'll still be copping
pimp.gif

Honestly, I'll be fine with just the Concords of course. But if its a Pack, I'll still be copping
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Concords in 2011
Columbia's in 2012

hmmmm if they wann keep the XI Christmas thing goin maybe release the Space Jams but with a red Jumpman for 2013
Concords in 2011, now that's been confirmed. But Columbia's in 2012, oh come on, they need to have the Black/Red's release in 2012 (or 2013).
But I know that there will be Concord XI's in 2011.

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Concords in 2011
Columbia's in 2012

hmmmm if they wann keep the XI Christmas thing goin maybe release the Space Jams but with a red Jumpman for 2013
Concords in 2011, now that's been confirmed. But Columbia's in 2012, oh come on, they need to have the Black/Red's release in 2012 (or 2013).
But I know that there will be Concord XI's in 2011.

So far only the Concord are confirmed

Columbia's are still up in the air

So far only the Concord are confirmed

Columbia's are still up in the air

Back
Top Bottom