*AJXI "CONCORD" CONFIRMED FOR XMAS 2011*

Finally. I trashed my 01s...and barely touch my DMPs. I just can't do it.
laugh.gif

I will definitely cop at least 2 for myself.

Man, I almost had gotten the Cool Grey 11's, but I'll wait till next year for the highly anticipated sneaker of 2011, the Concords.

Man, I almost had gotten the Cool Grey 11's, but I'll wait till next year for the highly anticipated sneaker of 2011, the Concords.

sorry moneymike but i hate to tell you that those are not concords, dmps dont count. i got flamed for saying they were too

sorry moneymike but i hate to tell you that those are not concords, dmps dont count. i got flamed for saying they were too

I like the DMP XI's way more than the Concord's for some reason. Maybe the gold tag adds a great touch. I am the least bit excited about the Concords......my fave XI's are: Space Jams, Bred, Cool Grey and DMP's

I like the DMP XI's way more than the Concord's for some reason. Maybe the gold tag adds a great touch. I am the least bit excited about the Concords......my fave XI's are: Space Jams, Bred, Cool Grey and DMP's

a whole year to go and this is 16 pages smh 
30t6p3b.gif
, i am not dealing with this gonna cop two more dmp XI's and stay away from that release.

a whole year to go and this is 16 pages smh 
30t6p3b.gif
, i am not dealing with this gonna cop two more dmp XI's and stay away from that release.

I'm gonna jump on a early pair as soon as possible. Not even going to deal with release date hassle for these...

I'm gonna jump on a early pair as soon as possible. Not even going to deal with release date hassle for these...

Back
Top Bottom