Alabama Heads?

So, I went to Nashville this weekend and pretty much was amazed. If Huntsville is supposedly Alabama's premier city then
ohwell.gif

Ehh, Huntsville doesn't have anything to offer if you aren't an engineer, in the military, or trying to raise a family.

Nashville is smaller than D.C., San Antonio, St. Louis & Dallas but I had more fun there there than any of those cities. Maybe I wouldn't likeNashville if I lived there, who knows.

nashville is where it's at. i planned on going for fall break but something else came up.

hell naw ill prob be at the crib
pimp.gif
or something....fools dont know how toact during classic

^^^ yea went the last 2 years and people really act a fool. Last year some dude was killed later that night after the game and The First 48 showed it.

MY girl lives in crestwood, RIGHT by the milos. I'll prob ride out or summin, dunno bout goin to the game tho

I don't think I'm going to the Classic and I'm in Birmingham. I wanted to go to the game, but everyone I know wants to tailgate and go to theparties.

ill prob ride just for a min then chill and drink at my boy house and smoke a couple with some broads

PCB, Destin, or Gulf Shores...where yall going for Spring Break?
it's between PCB and Gulf Shores for me. I can only spend a weekend there though

Back
Top Bottom