Alabama Heads?

lol same here man. i was gonna go with my girl and her friends but she is no more.
good thing i didn't put any money into it.

im from mobile anybody from mobile? and i need to know does anybody know any spots that gets foams???

actually, I may be going to Nashville to see Muse on the 15th.
pimp.gif
if it all goes through

i actually would not mind going to that. Nashville gets everyone, still regret not going to see Tiesto
anyway just found out that I start my Co-op on the 15th so no spring break anyway

Originally Posted by omgitswes

i actually would not mind going to that. Nashville gets everyone, still regret not going to see Tiesto
anyway just found out that I start my Co-op on the 15th so no spring break anyway
when/where was Tiesto?

damn. The one time I went to Nashville last semester, it was for Toy Story 1 & 2 in 3d with my roommates. That same night ATB was performing at some club & they had dubstep at another club. It was already 10 and we had to get back to Huntsville.

But I ended up going to Nashville last Monday (Spring Break) to see Silversun Pickups & Muse and that was insane
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

yeah man Nashville gets some pretty good shows.
I heard Bottletree in birmingham is pretty good too, a couple of my friends that go to UAB told about it. I want to check it out sometime

My last month in Huntsvile
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
frown.gif
Mixed emotions

I'll be leaving Oakwood to go start graduate school a year early in Michigan. The city I'm headed to is much worse than Huntsville in terms of social life. =/

yall hear anything about an area code change??? looks like north and east alabama will now be 938 instead of 256
It's supposed to take place in June. I guess we're getting a lot more people in the state now

I heard Bottletree in birmingham is pretty good too  
bottletree is about 5 minutes from my house, actually... they do get some pretty decent shows, especially considering how small the place is.  it's kind of a hole in the wall...  easy to miss if you're driving by.

yall hear anything about an area code change??? looks like north and east alabama will now be 938 instead of 256
It's supposed to take place in June. I guess we're getting a lot more people in the state now
really?
eek.gif

I didn't know this thread existed lol...but I'm from Huntsville as well, been there my whole life, and I attend Oakwood. It's good to see a decent amount of AL NTers.
pimp.gif

I figured my man CrAzYFLiPxNyC would check into this thread lol.

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

really?
eek.gif

yeah you will have to do ten digit calling now.

damn it's dead in here.
Does anyone go to USA? I'm thinking about grad school and since university of toronto is def not happening anymore, figured that'll be a nice place to check out.

damn it's dead in here.
Does anyone go to USA? I'm thinking about grad school and since university of toronto is def not happening anymore, figured that'll be a nice place to check out.

my brother going there this fall and the visits he has taken he likes it down there

Originally Posted by TimCity2000

^ haha, present!

i guess living in alabama has its advantages. although we have a harder time finding shoes, there is a lot less hype here. also, it's a lot easier to turn some heads because there are fewer sneakerheads here.

Birmingham is full of hypebeasts!!!!
tired.gif

Im at UAB. Anyone at UAB? Also TEAM KID CUDI & DRAKE HERE TOO!!!!! Anyone want to roll to the Drake concert in Atlanta in Wed. Oct. 6th?

Well after three years in Huntsville, I have moved on. I'm actually gonna miss it because the place where I attend school now is even more dead .___.

Back
Top Bottom