alicia keys looking disgusting

I mean, why would you let it get to the point where it touched a nerve? You know your wife ain't fat, so why are you even entertaining these guys on here? Yea, jokes been said...shots been fired, but obviously judging from the pic you posted, folks were wrong.

I mean, why would you let it get to the point where it touched a nerve? You know your wife ain't fat, so why are you even entertaining these guys on here? Yea, jokes been said...shots been fired, but obviously judging from the pic you posted, folks were wrong.

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

4Shoposite thinks he can judge the value of a woman by looking at a picture of her
eek.gif
Does. Not. Compute
laugh.gif
Its quite the talent. He should start a service like this.

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

4Shoposite thinks he can judge the value of a woman by looking at a picture of her
eek.gif
Does. Not. Compute
laugh.gif
Its quite the talent. He should start a service like this.

How does that not compute? Chicks can look at a guy...still shot - quick glimpse - picture - and learn all they need to know about a dude's confidence. It's not just looking at what the chick looks like on a cute/hot/ugly level. That's what I think a lot of guys do...or haven't learned. Cats can only look at a chick and define in their head if the chick is hot or not. Nothing else enters. I think its odd that more guys can't look at a chick and tell if she's about something.

How does that not compute? Chicks can look at a guy...still shot - quick glimpse - picture - and learn all they need to know about a dude's confidence. It's not just looking at what the chick looks like on a cute/hot/ugly level. That's what I think a lot of guys do...or haven't learned. Cats can only look at a chick and define in their head if the chick is hot or not. Nothing else enters. I think its odd that more guys can't look at a chick and tell if she's about something.

Originally Posted by 4Shoposite

laugh.gif

My dude on some "what women want" steez....

How the !*%! do you judge confidence based off of looks? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Not a good picture...need to see frontal of face instead of profile pic...but if I were to give a quick answer...Chick aint about that life. Not enough stress fatigue in the face.

Not a good picture...need to see frontal of face instead of profile pic...but if I were to give a quick answer...Chick aint about that life. Not enough stress fatigue in the face.

You a fool

You a fool

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You aint never asked a chick how they do it? Chicks look at shoulder and back structure (posture is number one). Facial expressions. How your arms rest or appear stiff next to your torso. How your legs relax or look like they are held together by rubberbands.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You aint never asked a chick how they do it? Chicks look at shoulder and back structure (posture is number one). Facial expressions. How your arms rest or appear stiff next to your torso. How your legs relax or look like they are held together by rubberbands.

Back
Top Bottom