alicia keys looking disgusting

Some of you dudes on here are hilarious.  Trust me, it doesn't get to me in the slightest. 

I didn't set myself up because I could care less if some dude on here bashes me or bashes how my wife looks.  In general, NT's opinion on women is the exact opposite of the actual world. 

Some of you dudes on here are hilarious.  Trust me, it doesn't get to me in the slightest. 

I didn't set myself up because I could care less if some dude on here bashes me or bashes how my wife looks.  In general, NT's opinion on women is the exact opposite of the actual world. 

Originally Posted by Nako XL

to keep it 100 though... her lower body IS fat and she does have horrible cankles... they're gross. can we all agree on that?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

You are a damn fool to open yourself to that kind of heat man.

why? there's a huge gulf between making fun of a celebrity who none of us have any attachment to and the mother of a man's child.  A GULF not a fine line, yet somehow y'all always manage to cross it.  Same dudes who will go running to the report button the second a picture of themselves is outed and roasted.

Listen to you. Do you mean to say that it is only wrong to make fun of someone's wife when they are on the same message board as you. Last time I checked, Keys was someone's wife and mother as well.

I will wait.....

Originally Posted by Nako XL

to keep it 100 though... her lower body IS fat and she does have horrible cankles... they're gross. can we all agree on that?

You are a damn fool to open yourself to that kind of heat man.

why? there's a huge gulf between making fun of a celebrity who none of us have any attachment to and the mother of a man's child.  A GULF not a fine line, yet somehow y'all always manage to cross it.  Same dudes who will go running to the report button the second a picture of themselves is outed and roasted.

Listen to you. Do you mean to say that it is only wrong to make fun of someone's wife when they are on the same message board as you. Last time I checked, Keys was someone's wife and mother as well.

I will wait.....

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

1. She just had a child.

2. Women don't look like they're going to the Grammy's every single day. That's just reality.

3. She looks better than your woman/ex.

4. Close this thread and go back to looking at photoshopped woman thinking that's reality.
Dudes still can't grasp the concept that a woman's body isn't gonna look the same all their life, especially after kids. 

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

1. She just had a child.

2. Women don't look like they're going to the Grammy's every single day. That's just reality.

3. She looks better than your woman/ex.

4. Close this thread and go back to looking at photoshopped woman thinking that's reality.
Dudes still can't grasp the concept that a woman's body isn't gonna look the same all their life, especially after kids. 

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Originally Posted by Stack Bundless

attackin someone else wife is not cool
30t6p3b.gif

^ Again I say, is it only not cool because it is a fellow NT member? There have been plenty of mothers, wives, sisters, etc, that we have bad mouthed before. It just so happened that their family members weren't on NT. So, it is kind of a hypocritical comment.

^ Again I say, is it only not cool because it is a fellow NT member? There have been plenty of mothers, wives, sisters, etc, that we have bad mouthed before. It just so happened that their family members weren't on NT. So, it is kind of a hypocritical comment.

I disagree.  For the most part, it's celebrities.  Celebs understand that it's the life that they lead. 

I disagree.  For the most part, it's celebrities.  Celebs understand that it's the life that they lead. 

Originally Posted by rashi

Originally Posted by HOVKid

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]  In general, NT's opinion on women is the exact opposite of the actual world. [/color]
Because of the white influence on media. Pale, sickly looking women aren't what's hot in the streets.

Your antagonizing view on women of bigger builds and women of color throughout the years IMO was well worth the bit of ether you were served earlier.  You're lucky that the other site doesn't exist anymore or you'd be in tears in the bathroom at your office. You're a bigot. You use big words that most people on this board can't comprehend to disguise how you truly feel. People are entitled to their preferences but you go out of your way every single time to put down these types of women.

There have been plenty of mothers, wives, sisters, etc, that we have bad mouthed before. It just so happened that their family members weren't on NT. So, it is kind of a hypocritical comment.
This.

Originally Posted by rashi

Originally Posted by HOVKid

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]  In general, NT's opinion on women is the exact opposite of the actual world. [/color]
Because of the white influence on media. Pale, sickly looking women aren't what's hot in the streets.

Your antagonizing view on women of bigger builds and women of color throughout the years IMO was well worth the bit of ether you were served earlier.  You're lucky that the other site doesn't exist anymore or you'd be in tears in the bathroom at your office. You're a bigot. You use big words that most people on this board can't comprehend to disguise how you truly feel. People are entitled to their preferences but you go out of your way every single time to put down these types of women.

There have been plenty of mothers, wives, sisters, etc, that we have bad mouthed before. It just so happened that their family members weren't on NT. So, it is kind of a hypocritical comment.
This.

Originally Posted by cguy610

laugh.gif
Ok. I got you. So since they are celebrities, it is cool to bad mouth their female relatives. But if it is about someone on NT, it is foul. Got you.

laugh.gif
Ok. I got you. So since they are celebrities, it is cool to bad mouth their female relatives. But if it is about someone on NT, it is foul. Got you.

laugh.gif
A. Keys is a celebrity.  She is not Swizz's sister, mother, or daughter.

Back
Top Bottom