alicia keys looking disgusting

Originally Posted by trhee

Damn you guys are messed up.....
but dude set himself up for this one
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 4Shoposite

Not a good picture...need to see frontal of face instead of profile pic...but if I were to give a quick answer...Chick aint about that life. Not enough stress fatigue in the face.

But that's my fiancee and she is about that life

Spoiler [+]
yeah right
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by 4Shoposite

Not a good picture...need to see frontal of face instead of profile pic...but if I were to give a quick answer...Chick aint about that life. Not enough stress fatigue in the face.

But that's my fiancee and she is about that life

Spoiler [+]
yeah right
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Yall wild
laugh.gif

On the topic though Alicia does need to tighten it back up but you crazy if you think shes disgusting. She's always had thick legs and thats a plus for me. Dudes been lookin at to many photoshop models.

Yall wild
laugh.gif

On the topic though Alicia does need to tighten it back up but you crazy if you think shes disgusting. She's always had thick legs and thats a plus for me. Dudes been lookin at to many photoshop models.

ive seen her in person before in LA

this was a few years ago, she was not pregnant or anything

she wasnt that hot, and im not an "nt virgin" or whatever

not a great body, face was ehh and had acne, and that was with a good deal of makeup on

she would be just another girl if she wasnt famous. matter of fact she is just another girl, never heard anyone talk about her being hot outside of NT

ive seen her in person before in LA

this was a few years ago, she was not pregnant or anything

she wasnt that hot, and im not an "nt virgin" or whatever

not a great body, face was ehh and had acne, and that was with a good deal of makeup on

she would be just another girl if she wasnt famous. matter of fact she is just another girl, never heard anyone talk about her being hot outside of NT

Originally Posted by Al Audi

nah, i actually agree with OP

she got too much cankle-itis now.

that kid been born now she needa step her fitness game up, but i mean look at swizz son prolly never walked in a gym so he cant help her.
they can def afford a trainer though, so i dunno why the waitin around for.

all you dudes will feel different when your wife gets pregnant an she lose that figure word to HOVkid

Originally Posted by Al Audi

nah, i actually agree with OP

she got too much cankle-itis now.

that kid been born now she needa step her fitness game up, but i mean look at swizz son prolly never walked in a gym so he cant help her.
they can def afford a trainer though, so i dunno why the waitin around for.

all you dudes will feel different when your wife gets pregnant an she lose that figure word to HOVkid

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

hol up.... no way her baby got that old quick.... somethings wrong here.......

thats mashonda's child. swizzy''s ex

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

hol up.... no way her baby got that old quick.... somethings wrong here.......

thats mashonda's child. swizzy''s ex

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Keys bottom half always been big and I personally found it pretty gross cuz her top was SO small especially her breasts. I'm willing to bet she was never into working out to much before the baby cuz it's no like she runs around stage her whole show. She's behind the piano and probably worked out just enough to not blow up. She never had any ankles so y'all can't go blamin that on the baby
laugh.gif

I didn't think her legs looked like that tho

Ya'll trippin. You forget how thin she was when she first came out with them braids. People get larger when they get older, especially women after they are pregnant. Look at any celeb male or female from their 20s to their 30s even if they are still in good shape their bodies are over all larger, just look at their heads lol.

alicia-keys2.jpg
002.jpg
057.jpg

As for through the years and more current photos Alicia had gotten bigger, and yes in those photos she seem like she been skippin her workouts, but she will jump back. I for one like her for a lot more than her legs. That is probably the least important attribute that attracted me to this woman.

1265731189alicia_legs2.jpg
729825.JPG
alicia-keys-noah-american-idol.jpg
amashow_alicia.jpg

ak5.jpg
full_alicia_keys_artist_photo44.jpg

Heck even when she was pregnant it wasn't that bad. She will get those legs back in shape.

alicia-keys-performs-abc.jpg
thumbnail.php

This is why I am attracted to this woman, it's much more than physical

Tags: A Woman's Worth, Alicia Keys, Alicia Keys Videos

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Keys bottom half always been big and I personally found it pretty gross cuz her top was SO small especially her breasts. I'm willing to bet she was never into working out to much before the baby cuz it's no like she runs around stage her whole show. She's behind the piano and probably worked out just enough to not blow up. She never had any ankles so y'all can't go blamin that on the baby
laugh.gif

I didn't think her legs looked like that tho

Ya'll trippin. You forget how thin she was when she first came out with them braids. People get larger when they get older, especially women after they are pregnant. Look at any celeb male or female from their 20s to their 30s even if they are still in good shape their bodies are over all larger, just look at their heads lol.

alicia-keys2.jpg
002.jpg
057.jpg

As for through the years and more current photos Alicia had gotten bigger, and yes in those photos she seem like she been skippin her workouts, but she will jump back. I for one like her for a lot more than her legs. That is probably the least important attribute that attracted me to this woman.

1265731189alicia_legs2.jpg
729825.JPG
alicia-keys-noah-american-idol.jpg
amashow_alicia.jpg

ak5.jpg
full_alicia_keys_artist_photo44.jpg

Heck even when she was pregnant it wasn't that bad. She will get those legs back in shape.

alicia-keys-performs-abc.jpg
thumbnail.php

This is why I am attracted to this woman, it's much more than physical

Tags: A Woman's Worth, Alicia Keys, Alicia Keys Videos

Back
Top Bottom