Aliens or Zombies? How would you want things to go down when !*+ hits the fan?

Seems like everyone agrees zombies are the way to go. Although I would rather go with Zombies, I would love to see aliens one day (waits for G14 to come in and explain how aliens are already here).

Obviously it all depends what sort of aliens & what sort of zombies we're talking about, but if it's a full scale zombie apocalypse, then I'd take my chances with the aliens.

Word to Dutch ...."If it bleeds, we can kill it"

Obviously it all depends what sort of aliens & what sort of zombies we're talking about, but if it's a full scale zombie apocalypse, then I'd take my chances with the aliens.

Word to Dutch ...."If it bleeds, we can kill it"

Aliens would be cool but would be guaranteed doom. If both situations were losses, I'd choose aliens so I could see what they're like before I die.

If I got a chance though, zombies. I'd form a black ops secret splinter cell covert cabal group, seize the US military cache and drop terror with grenade launchers and miniguns and tanks, F22 raptors, stealth bombers, predators... that actually sounds pretty fun
pimp.gif

Aliens would be cool but would be guaranteed doom. If both situations were losses, I'd choose aliens so I could see what they're like before I die.

If I got a chance though, zombies. I'd form a black ops secret splinter cell covert cabal group, seize the US military cache and drop terror with grenade launchers and miniguns and tanks, F22 raptors, stealth bombers, predators... that actually sounds pretty fun
pimp.gif

I gotta ask,what type of zombies we talking about?

Some ultra-aggressive necromorph type things:
788810-slasher_super.jpg

or just your classic slow,dumb zombie:
zombie1.jpg

788810-slasher_super.jpg

zombie1.jpg

I just wanna be the last man like big Willy in I Am Legend. More like the last family.

I'd stay in a bugatti.

Zombies.

I just wanna be the last man like big Willy in I Am Legend. More like the last family.

I'd stay in a bugatti.

Zombies.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

788810-slasher_super.jpg

zombie1.jpg
came in here to ask the same thing. what kind of zombies exactly? if it's these slow dumb ones, im cool with that. but if its like the zombies in 28 days later that run marathons to eat people, i'll take aliens

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

788810-slasher_super.jpg

zombie1.jpg
came in here to ask the same thing. what kind of zombies exactly? if it's these slow dumb ones, im cool with that. but if its like the zombies in 28 days later that run marathons to eat people, i'll take aliens

So when I say zombies, I mean some classic slow moving deteriorating zombies like in Dawn of the dead

So when I say zombies, I mean some classic slow moving deteriorating zombies like in Dawn of the dead

man we need to change the question to

an overwhelming amount of zombies

vs.

hostile aliens, not the amount to go at war with the whole world at once (thatd be an automatic L)

man we need to change the question to

an overwhelming amount of zombies

vs.

hostile aliens, not the amount to go at war with the whole world at once (thatd be an automatic L)

Back
Top Bottom