Aliens or Zombies? How would you want things to go down when !*+ hits the fan?

Zombies... Word to CoD. Great thread.
laugh.gif

This is a good thread
pimp.gif
Gonna go with zombies on this one. How about adding short-range and long-range weapons of choice?

I'm going with a katana and silenced shotty.

This is a good thread
pimp.gif
Gonna go with zombies on this one. How about adding short-range and long-range weapons of choice?

Real talk I'd take my chances with the aliens I would rather not have to rekill my undead friends n fam.... Real talk if was a zombie n was after me I still don't see me putting her out her misery certain things I just cannot do....

Now aliens on the other hand if we all go we go that's life.... Aliens kill mom I'm out for revenge, if I was to kill zombie mom I probably couldn't live with myself. Plus u gotta think about all those infected but not zombified yet! I can't see me being bout that life either

Real talk I'd take my chances with the aliens I would rather not have to rekill my undead friends n fam.... Real talk if was a zombie n was after me I still don't see me putting her out her misery certain things I just cannot do....

Now aliens on the other hand if we all go we go that's life.... Aliens kill mom I'm out for revenge, if I was to kill zombie mom I probably couldn't live with myself. Plus u gotta think about all those infected but not zombified yet! I can't see me being bout that life either

Originally Posted by bruce negro

This is a good thread
pimp.gif

Good idea man. If it were zombies if want a nice heavy machete and a simple 9mm with a silencer. If it were aliens I'd want a katana and Sig 22 with a gernade launcher attached.

This is a good thread
pimp.gif

Good idea man. If it were zombies if want a nice heavy machete and a simple 9mm with a silencer. If it were aliens I'd want a katana and Sig 22 with a gernade launcher attached.

Zombies, hide up on a water tower and kill anything that comes in LOS.

@*%% all those alien movies, the earth won't win.

Zombies, hide up on a water tower and kill anything that comes in LOS.

@*%% all those alien movies, the earth won't win.

Originally Posted by StonedFace

Zombies!! Aliens are about that life if they traveled light years to get us, think about it.

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

bt id take aliens man, what if your friend was a zombie? I mean I wouldn't hesitate to beat the *#@@ outta em cauze it be just what ive always wanted to do. but kill, idk man.

+ zombies eat you and all that *#@@, aliens are bout that life. just zap me with a laser beam and get it over with.....

Originally Posted by StonedFace

Zombies!! Aliens are about that life if they traveled light years to get us, think about it.

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

bt id take aliens man, what if your friend was a zombie? I mean I wouldn't hesitate to beat the *#@@ outta em cauze it be just what ive always wanted to do. but kill, idk man.

+ zombies eat you and all that *#@@, aliens are bout that life. just zap me with a laser beam and get it over with.....

This is a good thread
pimp.gif

Poisoned katana and silenced UMP with adjustable red dot/thermal scope (1x-8x zoom), with extended mags and full metal jackets. Possibly incendiary rounds depending on the situation and my backup

This is a good thread
pimp.gif

Poisoned katana and silenced UMP with adjustable red dot/thermal scope (1x-8x zoom), with extended mags and full metal jackets. Possibly incendiary rounds depending on the situation and my backup

LOL, at the COD references... but I'd take Zombies over Aliens.
@scshift, most rounds for weapons are usually FMJs unless your using lead rounds which is really dirty for a gun. Lead fouling in your barrel and gun can lead to jams and can lead to death haha in a Zombie Apocalypse.

LOL, at the COD references... but I'd take Zombies over Aliens.
@scshift, most rounds for weapons are usually FMJs unless your using lead rounds which is really dirty for a gun. Lead fouling in your barrel and gun can lead to jams and can lead to death haha in a Zombie Apocalypse.

Zombies unless they were those weak aliens from the movie Signs, then I would just grab my hose and spray them down with ease.

Zombies unless they were those weak aliens from the movie Signs, then I would just grab my hose and spray them down with ease.

Zombies easy man just give me a few swords and a silenced shotty just in case things get a bit to wild 
pimp.gif

ill be chillin in a castle like area with a moat and sharks and !+!* in it aint no zombies coming here
pimp.gif

and ill have an helicopter just incase they do and a nuke in the castle
pimp.gif

!+!* just thinking about..
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom