All 144 NikeTalk New Era fitted caps have been SOLD. Thank you for your support!

#1 ya need to stop complaining about the design of the fitted... we were lucky enough to get a actual real NE fitted done not some chinatown knock off one sz fits all joint...

#2 i like the big patch on the side because it represents our 10 anni.... it also reminds me of the world series patches.... Meth if ya do another fitted keep the patch this size....

#3 the 12th isnt a forsure date as of yet for the fitted to b posted... i just seen someone post on the CC facebook page asking wen there posting the fitteds up and CC replied sunday.... so i call the store to verify and dude sed anywhere from friday till tuesday (they usually drop fitteds in tuesdays and thursday).... so fellow NTers expect a Quickstrike Release!!

P.S.- The Fitted Will Be $36 + $8 shipping = $44

Quickstrike release? This drop gets betta and betta.....
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Quickstrike release? This drop gets betta and betta.....
30t6p3b.gif

Well Ninjahood since your a GOD on here TO SOME... I think u should just show up at CapCity In NJ and just cop ALL the sz 8s and shipp them to worthy nters that r sz 8 lmaooooo... it's located just 5-10 minutes outside the city if u take the tunnel... I've been then plenty of times... U could even talk the CC staff into making u a exclusive colorway.... Just say "Method Man Sent Me"

I don't see why people can't figure out that NT is not theirs. It is somewhere you can e-meet other shoe collectors/enthusiasts. Just because there are professional designers on the message board doesn't mean they NEED to be consulted.

If I came to your house and smelled your mom cooking food, and because I am a professional chef tell her to move to the side, she don't know what she's doing, you would not be happy, correct?

Instead, I would enjoy the hospitality and enjoy the meal prepared.

Start your own Nike oriented MB, get a world-wide following and keep it growing for 10 years. Ten make your hat any way you want it.

Until then, tell Rajah nice job and set the time to go and get your size on ecapcity.com on release day.

#IrantSOwhat

Here's just a random thought me thinking out loud. Since there is a certain number of fitteds needed to have a custom order and we already have the design and everything can we pay make some type of list and pay ahead well im sure at first we would need the list before any type of money is taken and from there we get another shipment? im just curious if it would work and it would separate the people who dont want them and who does

I like the patch. Not feeling the blk NE logo or the back. Prob wont cop and just wait for diff color combo. Hopefully they can replace the back with NKETLK

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Now every !@*!@ on NT an 8
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
...I can see the site now tho...CC gonna be like eastbay during limited jordan releases...
sick.gif

I'm saying.
30t6p3b.gif

Dudes trying to go for that "sup my hat's too big" look making it harder for people who legitimately wear that size to cop.

I got a couple questions:

Is this first come first serve that night?

and

Can I just got to Cap City and buy it there? I live 10 blocks away.

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

I got a couple questions:

Is this first come first serve that night?

and

Can I just got to Cap City and buy it there? I live 10 blocks away.
This^^^

Yo Method Man. Can you guys make them release at least like 20 instore. I also live less than 5 blocks away from them.

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

30t6p3b.gif
@ all the size 8s.. i hope you dudes are actually an 8 and aren't coppin' 'cause u like the space
indifferent.gif

i know 4 NTers that are size 8, including myself
laugh.gif
and legit size 8
laugh.gif
dont u work at/for/with capcity? may i ask, if u knew that why would u only get 8 made?
indifferent.gif

not anymore, but its a sizing scale, it goes based of common sizes. its the same concept as why footlocker gets 12 pairs of size 10 and only 6 of size 12
with that said, 28 pieces of 7 3/8's VS 8 size 8's  wasn't wise at all.....
says you, you've never ordered 144 of a hat and seeing how it sells.

the decision was based off of previous sells of hats.

regardless whats done is done.
aye hopefully im wrong so i have no problem ordering a size 8
laugh.gif
frown.gif
This is why a pre-order system would've worked

might as well start the second run on a identical hat now.... its obvious these well sell out in a matter of minutes.

as far as the size 8 goes, I will be one out of the HUNDREDS( or out of the more then 8 ) looking to buy a size 8 and I personally want the hat with the patch.

I remember when the first #NT shirt dropped everyone said they were gonna get it and that it was gonna sell out extremely fast. A few months ago you were still able to buy it.

Originally Posted by daffy 016

I remember when the first #NT shirt dropped everyone said they were gonna get it and that it was gonna sell out extremely fast. A few months ago you were still able to buy it.
Yep.  Exactly why they're doing the limited run.  Dudes be quick to get cold feet.  
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom