All 144 NikeTalk New Era fitted caps have been SOLD. Thank you for your support!

I like the design. Good cause as well.

I dont wear fitteds anymore but I'd cop this. I dont see the point of buying it and not wanting to wear in public.

Originally Posted by Method Man

Method Man, will sz. 8 be available?
Yes, here's the size breakdown:
7 1/8 = 12

7 1/4 = 16

7 3/8 = 28

7 1/2 = 28

7 5/8 = 28

7 3/4 = 18

7 7/8 = 6

8 = 8

See?  We were looking out for those of you with Shelden Williams Astro-domes.
Idk about yall but this had me
roll.gif
roll.gif

I was NOT expecting that from Meth.

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

30t6p3b.gif
@ all the size 8s.. i hope you dudes are actually an 8 and aren't coppin' 'cause u like the space
indifferent.gif

i know 4 NTers that are size 8, including myself
laugh.gif
and legit size 8
laugh.gif
dont u work at/for/with capcity? may i ask, if u knew that why would u only get 8 made?
indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif
@ all the size 8s.. i hope you dudes are actually an 8 and aren't coppin' 'cause u like the space
indifferent.gif

I'm a legitimate size 8.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

yoRAJAH wrote:
For those asking about sizing, I wear a 7 3/4 and the fit is consistent with my other fitteds so I'd recommend getting your true size.  For those asking about 144, it's the minimum custom order required by New Era.  As far as the size breakdown, I left that up to Cap City.  Im no expert as to what sizes sell best so we went with a typical CC order, but I suggested cutting some of the smaller sizes for larger sizes based on the NTers that post regularly in the fitted thread.  If anyone is to take blame for the total lack of size 7s, its me.

Im not making promises, but if these sell well, you might see another NT fitted in the future.  With that said, this version is a one time release only.
For those trying to order more than 1, your order might get through, but Ive instructed Cap City to cancel any such orders so please dont risk it.

<>

I love this.

pimp.gif

this, and you guys have to go back and read. Meth already answered most of the questions regarding sizes and release date in the first page 
eyes.gif

30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
and legit size 8
laugh.gif
dont u work at/for/with capcity? may i ask, if u knew that why would u only get 8 made?
indifferent.gif

not anymore, but its a sizing scale, it goes based of common sizes. its the same concept as why footlocker gets 12 pairs of size 10 and only 6 of size 12

Why in the world would Method Man want to work with someone new on this site and probably have to reveal his identity to said designer? He's obviously very guarded on that front and he already knows and trusts Rajah. Simple as that. I'm sure he could work around the privacy issue but that seems like it would be a big hassle.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Why in the world would Method Man want to work with someone new on this site and probably have to reveal his identity to said designer? He's obviously very guarded on that front and he already knows and trusts Rajah. Simple as that. I'm sure he could work around the privacy issue but that seems like it would be a big hassle.

c4zgn.jpg

30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
and legit size 8
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

not anymore, but its a sizing scale, it goes based of common sizes. its the same concept as why footlocker gets 12 pairs of size 10 and only 6 of size 12
with that said, 28 pieces of 7 3/8's VS 8 size 8's  wasn't wise at all.....

and eff that, i like a size 8 cuz i like da space....
laugh.gif
, i dont like wearin a fitted all tight, have me taking it off every 5 mins to wipe sweat off..i seen how certain cats b
sick.gif
laugh.gif

What am I reaching for? I don't get it. Do you really think Method Man doesn't want to work with people he knows and trusts? Especially with how little the NT community knows about him? I'm not stating any of this in a derisive manner either. The hell does he need to go to someone when Rajah is such an easy option? Don't really see a reason for a design contest. Maybe suggestions and Rajah executes it. 

Originally Posted by ninjahood

30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
and legit size 8
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

says you, you've never ordered 144 of a hat and seeing how it sells.

the decision was based off of previous sells of hats.

regardless whats done is done.

What am I reaching for? I don't get it. Do you really think Method Man doesn't want to work with people he knows and trusts? Especially with how little the NT community knows about him? I'm not stating any of this in a derisive manner either. The hell does he need to go to someone when Rajah is such an easy option? Don't really see a reason for a design contest. Maybe suggestions and Rajah executes it. 
your reaching in that fact that he wants to keep this shroud of mystery of who he is
laugh.gif

he has inhouse designer, whats the point in outsourcing for something thats already done to begin with, its gonna be the NT logo because thats the most neutral way of looking at it.

your reaching in that fact that he wants to keep this shroud of mystery of who he is
laugh.gif

he has inhouse designer, whats the point in outsourcing for something thats already done to begin with, its gonna be the NT logo because thats the most neutral way of looking at it.

I really don't think I am. I've seen him deflect questions about his past (education specifically). 
Again, I am not saying this in a derisive manner. He is entitled to his privacy. 

laugh.gif

I really don't think I am. I've seen him deflect questions about his past (education specifically). 
Again, I am not saying this in a derisive manner. He is entitled to his privacy. 

nah of course, i completely agree, hell i wouldnt want NTers knowing about me if i was a mod
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
and legit size 8
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

aye hopefully im wrong so i have no problem ordering a size 8
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by throwback1718

Originally Posted by Method Man

Method Man, will sz. 8 be available?
Yes, here's the size breakdown:
7 1/8 = 12

7 1/4 = 16

7 3/8 = 28

7 1/2 = 28

7 5/8 = 28

7 3/4 = 18

7 7/8 = 6

8 = 8

See?  We were looking out for those of you with Shelden Williams Astro-domes.
Idk about yall but this had me
roll.gif
roll.gif

I was NOT expecting that from Meth.

fml man... no size 7s? 
frown.gif

30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
and legit size 8
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

aye hopefully im wrong so i have no problem ordering a size 8
laugh.gif
frown.gif

99% sure youll be good with 7 7 / 8 if all fails
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom