All 144 NikeTalk New Era fitted caps have been SOLD. Thank you for your support!

Now every !@*!@ on NT an 8
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
...I can see the site now tho...CC gonna be like eastbay during limited jordan releases...
sick.gif

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

The only fitted I'll ever wear.

Where can I go to get my cranium sized? I remember JB sent the head measure for the nubuck xii pack a whiillle back, but I've since forgotten that figure.

You can find a chart here - http://www.drcap.co.uk/Ne.../New-Era-Size-Guide.aspx I tried it with a tape measure and I got the size that I usually wear so it seems accurate. Never had a 5950 though.

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

30t6p3b.gif
@ all the size 8s.. i hope you dudes are actually an 8 and aren't coppin' 'cause u like the space
indifferent.gif
If I had my way I'd have them take all the stickers off and bend the brim before they shipped too.

Atleast you guys with a size 8 have a chance to purchase. They didn't even make a size 7. %+*!

Originally Posted by phnrprman

Atleast you guys with a size 8 have a chance to purchase. They didn't even make a size 7. %+*!
You must be a humble dude.  I want a 7 1/2 though.

30t6p3b.gif
@ all the size 8s.. i hope you dudes are actually an 8 and aren't coppin' 'cause u like the space
indifferent.gif
I'm an actual size 8. I can wear 7 7/8 when my head is practically bald, so I'll try that if all else fails, but I need that 8.

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

I've been buying from CC for about two years, their fitteds size is inconsistent. Does anyone know how these will run? I wear a 7 1/2 but sometimes their caps are DUMB tight and I don't want that
*New Eras sizing is inconsistent.

CC doesnt make or stitch the hats.
I know that but I'm just saying, the last few times I bought from CC the sizes are just wild. Whether it was a NICE fitted or just a Yankees fiteed. 

Originally Posted by kdawg

30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
If I had my way I'd have them take all the stickers off and bend the brim before they shipped too.
but this not an on field hat so wouldn't your curve brim look funny? btw never own a hat that's not an on field so don't know much

Originally Posted by soflyjedi

convince me on why would i want a niketalk fitted....

roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

Nobody here is going to waste their time convincing you, these aren't sitting around whether you choose to get one or not

Originally Posted by kdawg

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

The only fitted I'll ever wear.

Where can I go to get my cranium sized? I remember JB sent the head measure for the nubuck xii pack a whiillle back, but I've since forgotten that figure.

You can find a chart here - http://www.drcap.co.uk/Ne.../New-Era-Size-Guide.aspx I tried it with a tape measure and I got the size that I usually wear so it seems accurate. Never had a 5950 though.
Thanks.  
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Now every !@*!@ on NT an 8
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
...I can see the site now tho...CC gonna be like eastbay during limited jordan releases...
sick.gif

I'm saying.
30t6p3b.gif

Dudes trying to go for that "sup my hat's too big" look making it harder for people who legitimately wear that size to cop.

do want....
doubt i can get it in the first 144

are there plans to release more? (sorry if this was addressed already... i didnt go through the whole thread)

MODS- so say i get to purchase two size 8 fitteds? they will be canceled ? i really want two of these i love the design and is def a fitted i would wear on a regular basis so having two is needed for me .

As far as people saying they couldnt hold themselves to wear it ? dont buy it if youre embarrassed to be a NT member i dont even know why you logged in b the design is simple and the patch isnt all that big its about the same size as all these custom world series fitted people are just too picky . Next time step up to the plate and design your own fitted and bring it up to the table for discussion thats all.

What time will the fitted be put up on the website and also do they take PayPal?

Back
Top Bottom