All 144 NikeTalk New Era fitted caps have been SOLD. Thank you for your support!

That patch on the side needs to be smaller and that catch phrase on the back needs to go. Less is more imo.

Truth is, people that don't like the patch or are complaining will still cop. Just saying...
30t6p3b.gif

if the patch and saying on the back weren't there.....yall would be complaining about the price....so yeah...thanks for your opinion....hat's perfect imo

Originally Posted by r0biiin

Truth is, people that don't like the patch or are complaining will still cop. Just saying...
30t6p3b.gif

You can still hate something even though you know you will want to buy it (not me anyways). People do that with Jordans all the time, complaining about its productivity and the choice of materials they use now.

I think it would have been wiser to go through the productivity of this hate. Kind of have a design for it and pitch it to the community to get some general feedback. I am sure almost everyone could have pointed out that patch on the side on being too big. Maybe in the next hat I guess.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

30t6p3b.gif

You can still hate something even though you know you will want to buy it (not me anyways). People do that with Jordans all the time, complaining about its productivity and the choice of materials they use now.

I think it would have been wiser to go through the productivity of this hate. Kind of have a design for it and pitch it to the community to get some general feedback. I am sure almost everyone could have pointed out that patch on the side on being too big. Maybe in the next hat I guess.
It wasn't intended to be that large though.
Meth said this already.

If there was a pre-order, based on the initial designs, and then they came out like this, what are they supposed to do?

Ok why is Ecapcity putting it on their blog this means more Non NT's will know about it

Originally Posted by snakeyes17

30t6p3b.gif

Meth said this already.

If there was a pre-order, based on the initial designs, and then they came out like this, what are they supposed to do?

I literally just heard about these hats today and I didn't even read this whole post. I didn't even know that was the case.

Meth....send the hats back and get them done right! New Era is at fault anyhow and it's not like people on here aren't used to waiting forever to get NT stuff. Seriously though, send them back.

Nobody but 1 till an hour later please!! I Really want 1 and i dotn want to miss out on this! let me buy it first! if anything somebody buy 2 and ill buy 1 off them ! pleassee<3

Nah jk:smile:

but seriously tho

30t6p3b.gif

Meth said this already.

I literally just heard about these hats today and I didn't even read this whole post. I didn't even know that was the case.

Meth....send the hats back and get them done right! New Era is at fault anyhow and it's not like people on here aren't used to waiting forever to get NT stuff. Seriously though, send them back.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

i like da size of da patch...

once again imma point that ppl who are complainin bout da "size" of da patch aren't fitted enthusiast...i never see ya in da fitted thread...

Arizona-Diamondbacks-Custom-New-Era-Hats-%281998-Inaugural-Season-Patch%29-Black-and-Teal-colorways-B.jpg

this is pretty much basic form when it comes to these types patches for fitteds..da NT patch is a nod to da appeal we love about

da worldseries fitteds, and da limited edition joints.

and from da looks of da demand, these are gonna smoke..... 

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

Originally Posted by ninjahood

ohwell.gif
i got 1 in 15 chances of gettin what i want ( 7 7/8 or
glasses.gif

that would be true if only 15 people were trying to get your sizes..

So more like 1 in a couple thousand easily

Originally Posted by ninjahood

i like da size of da patch...

once again imma point that ppl who are complainin bout da "size" of da patch aren't fitted enthusiast...i never see ya in da fitted thread...

Arizona-Diamondbacks-Custom-New-Era-Hats-%281998-Inaugural-Season-Patch%29-Black-and-Teal-colorways-B.jpg

this is pretty much basic form when it comes to these types patches for fitteds..da NT patch is a nod to da appeal we love about

da worldseries fitteds, and da limited edition joints.

and from da looks of da demand, these are gonna smoke..... 

i had no idea we had a fitted thread
laugh.gif
 anyways, i agree, the patch size is nice.  keep it 
pimp.gif
 and the green underbill!? kjsdaksdhlasdlhasla 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 so heated there arent any size 7s 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

laugh.gif
 @ dudes continuing to !#$$# about the size of the patch.

It's pointless to complain about it because nothing can be done to change it at this point.

If it irks some of you that much don't buy the fitted.

Back
Top Bottom