All 144 NikeTalk New Era fitted caps have been SOLD. Thank you for your support!

BIG PATCH FTW!! The big patch is better.... you cant please everyone... Big Patch FTW

Oh btw... since ecapcity has seen demand for this hat only go up... they moved up there valentines day sale for today and tomorrow which is 20% off.... there trying to make us pay full retail for the hat nt fam lol....

So what ya all should do is go sign in on ur facebook and just search up ecapcity and just like the page..... wen they hit 8000 likes a discount code will be released.... we only need 600 more likes

there trying to make us pay full retail for the hat nt fam lol....

But the funds are being donated to the charity of your choice. I have no problem paying $44 if the money is being donated.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

......oh and
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
@ the hat being advertised on at least 2 blogs ive found so far.

Post the links. Dead serious. That is terrible. 

Originally Posted by HankMoody

......oh and
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
@ the hat being advertised on at least 2 blogs ive found so far.

Post the links. Dead serious. That is terrible. 

30t6p3b.gif
   Warning in advance for potential resellers on ebay ... Im not paying for it after I buy it.

My only prob with the hat is I like wearing mine backwards and its going to say Do you know?  across my forehead.
laugh.gif

Buying it regardless to support.

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

BIG PATCH FTW!! The big patch is better.... you cant please everyone... Big Patch FTW 

.....and you're still doing it wrong.

- its not about PLEASING everyone. we on NT dont like broadcasting what this place is or about. explain to me how the size of that patch isnt the exact opposite of that?

- the proof is right there with our shirts. the shirts had a design we would notice on sight, but outsiders would be clueless about.....or think nothing of and keep it moving. the hat design took a complete different direction. like i said, you could have switched the logos and had a smaller NT on the side if the detail were that big of an issue.

^I don't understand...

A few pages back you said that the "NKETLK" on the shirts was a great way of representing NT without having "NIKETALK" on the shirt and outsiders wouldn't know/care what "NKETLK" means.
Wouldn't an outsider also be clueless about what the logo/patch means, which is basically the same NKETLK logo/patch on the shirts??

....matter of fact Ninjahood is the LAST person on earth to debate the size of that logo. you specialize is extra large pictures, no wonder that logo looks just fine to you
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

i got no problem tellin anyone where i live at online...da hell with what anyone else says....

some new blood in here wouldn't hurt....i mean you gotta be approved for a NT membership....on a MESSAGE BOARD...that turns away about 60%

of casual onlookers alone
laugh.gif

we on NT dont like broadcasting what this place is or about.  

NIketalk probably has over 60,000 members. I would guess there probably about 3 times as many lurkers as members. This isn't a secret society we're talking about here. NT has been mentioned numerous times on TV shows, news articles, online postings, etc.  

I think if the NT hat had all the proportions of the SF Giants World Series hat, it would be better:

hwl

Originally Posted by derrty6232

^I don't understand...

A few pages back you said that the "NKETLK" on the shirts was a great way of representing NT without having "NIKETALK" on the shirt and outsiders wouldn't know/care what "NKETLK" means.
Wouldn't an outsider also be clueless about what the logo/patch means, which is basically the same NKETLK logo/patch on the shirts??

- possibly, but i have worn my OG shirt and an older guy in his 50's immediately looked at it and said "niketalk?, i assume its a messageboard about Nikes?", to my surprise.

- and i wasnt saying it was a great way, i said that was the thought behind that design.....and the designs to come after where with the fitted it doesnt appear the same.

Originally Posted by richiecotite

we on NT dont like broadcasting what this place is or about.  

NIketalk probably has over 60,000 members. I would guess there probably about 3 times as many lurkers as members. This isn't a secret society we're talking about here. NT has been mentioned numerous times on TV shows, news articles, online postings, etc.  

- true, but there's a difference between having 60,000 members....3 times as many lurkers and broadcasting about NT in public. we arent a secret society but we act like it, its even a running joke on the forum.

Originally Posted by Crumbs

wish it were wool

Honestly, this is my only gripe about it.
Wont stop me from picking it up though.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by NooEra

I have over 45 fitteds , consider myself a fitted enthusiast
patch is dope *crosses arms in defiance*

- the patch my be dope, in a proper form, but it doesnt match NT. nothing about our beloved messageboard is flamboyant. that patch just screams "LOOK AT ME!!"

Patches to me on a fitted usually symbolize an accomplishment

The fact that NT is making a fitted is already screaming "look at me" ....if it wasn't, we wouldn't be talking

laugh.gif
@ the Polo comments

Originally Posted by topherr

aw man, this polo thing here.... LOL

what's next? cardigans? Turtle Necks?

You gotta think Bigger!

Spoiler [+]

laugh.gif
On to the next one.

Stay up NT. lol

So Its not gonna be a HOH excluseive??? 
sick.gif

I don't want anything to do with it 
30t6p3b.gif

JOKING!
laugh.gif

I cant wait to get me a pair! 
God Bless you method man and Rajah. Thank-you-so-much!
wink.gif

so is there confirmation there will be a 2nd run? and has it been adrressed whether it will be patched?
(didnt read the last 5-10 pages)

just leave the hat hat as is. i also think it's dope and will be copping, especially if it stays the way it is. and like some have already said, ppl rather have snapbacks??
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

there trying to make us pay full retail for the hat nt fam lol....

But the funds are being donated to the charity of your choice. I have no problem paying $44 if the money is being donated.

i understand its "going to a good cause," but i would of liked the hats to be retail, for the sake of the NT "community," not to raise money 
i know im in the minority but
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom