All 144 NikeTalk New Era fitted caps have been SOLD. Thank you for your support!

the patch looks nice, i wish they had the snapback version or instead of do you know inda back it would have been nice if it had NKTLK or since 99. Doesnt matter if i wear it or not im buying one.

NT Polos 
roll.gif

laugh.gif
at NT polos

for those who complain about the size of the patch, have yall ever seen WS patches or Allstar patches? or what about that huge inaugural patch on the back of the 09 yankees?

or think about it would you rather the logo be small and look clustered and wont be able to read anything?

I've only been a member for a couple months short of 2 years. Used to lurk so I don't have that many posts, but I like coming on here. Thanks to NT I was able to get a pair of Nike ID's to Canada, HOH releases, limited releases, and just useful information on general releases.

I like the hat as is. If I can get one, I'll wear it out in public proud.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Originally Posted by snakeyes17

Originally Posted by r0biiin

Truth is, people that don't like the patch or are complaining will still cop. Just saying...
30t6p3b.gif

You can still hate something even though you know you will want to buy it (not me anyways). People do that with Jordans all the time, complaining about its productivity and the choice of materials they use now.

I think it would have been wiser to go through the productivity of this hate. Kind of have a design for it and pitch it to the community to get some general feedback. I am sure almost everyone could have pointed out that patch on the side on being too big. Maybe in the next hat I guess.
It wasn't intended to be that large though.
Meth said this already.

If there was a pre-order, based on the initial designs, and then they came out like this, what are they supposed to do?

I literally just heard about these hats today and I didn't even read this whole post. I didn't even know that was the case.

Meth....send the hats back and get them done right! New Era is at fault anyhow and it's not like people on here aren't used to waiting forever to get NT stuff. Seriously though, send them back.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

i like da size of da patch...

once again imma point that ppl who are complainin bout da "size" of da patch aren't fitted enthusiast...i never see ya in da fitted thread...

Arizona-Diamondbacks-Custom-New-Era-Hats-%281998-Inaugural-Season-Patch%29-Black-and-Teal-colorways-B.jpg

this is pretty much basic form when it comes to these types patches for fitteds..da NT patch is a nod to da appeal we love about

da worldseries fitteds, and da limited edition joints.

and from da looks of da demand, these are gonna smoke..... 

- JESUS CHRIST ninjahood...........we get it. hats DO come with big patches on them. the difference is we as members have always made a habit of not broadcasting NT to any and everyone.

- remember the thought process behind the NKETLK on the OG shirts? it was so that we can represent to other NTers without wearing a big 'NIKETALK' on our chests...........that patch? we all (as members) know what that patch says, so keeping the detail isnt that important. you could have put a smaller representation on that patch on the side and we still knew what it said. the size of that patch goes against alot of things we stand for on NT.

....but hey, that hat isnt wool so im passing anyway. props to any and all that do cop. the hat is nice and im glad to see the fitted actually come to fruition, props to all involved with getting it here.

Truth is, people that don't like the patch or are complaining will still cop. Just saying...
30t6p3b.gif

You can still hate something even though you know you will want to buy it (not me anyways). People do that with Jordans all the time, complaining about its productivity and the choice of materials they use now.

I think it would have been wiser to go through the productivity of this hate. Kind of have a design for it and pitch it to the community to get some general feedback. I am sure almost everyone could have pointed out that patch on the side on being too big. Maybe in the next hat I guess.
Meth said this already.

If there was a pre-order, based on the initial designs, and then they came out like this, what are they supposed to do?

I literally just heard about these hats today and I didn't even read this whole post. I didn't even know that was the case.

Meth....send the hats back and get them done right! New Era is at fault anyhow and it's not like people on here aren't used to waiting forever to get NT stuff. Seriously though, send them back.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

once again imma point that ppl who are complainin bout da "size" of da patch aren't fitted enthusiast...i never see ya in da fitted thread...

Arizona-Diamondbacks-Custom-New-Era-Hats-%281998-Inaugural-Season-Patch%29-Black-and-Teal-colorways-B.jpg

this is pretty much basic form when it comes to these types patches for fitteds..da NT patch is a nod to da appeal we love about

I have over 45 fitteds , consider myself a fitted enthusiast (check the SN), and have never stepped foot into the fitted thread
laugh.gif

The patch is terrible Ninja. Should have been like the small patches like on the 04 and 07 World Series Red Sox fitteds.

That Diamondbacks fitted is awful and that patch is an OD example
roll.gif
+#%% is huge. World Series patches usually arent that big

Edit: I know thats the inaugural season patch..but still

........i finally looked through the thread and found the answer to the no wool hat question, and:

w1sh1.jpg

- i guess its safe to say it wont matter how many different runs or designs, we wont be getting a wool one.

Originally Posted by NooEra

30t6p3b.gif

Meth said this already.

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

I have over 45 fitteds , consider myself a fitted enthusiast
there's da problem right there....
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
nah im kiddin, but da fitted thread localz would wash you up
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

patch is dope *crosses arms in defiance*

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
@ cats requestin snapbacks......

Originally Posted by NooEra

I have over 45 fitteds , consider myself a fitted enthusiast
patch is dope *crosses arms in defiance*

- you keep missing the point. (at least my point).

- the patch my be dope, in a proper form, but it doesnt match NT. nothing about our beloved messageboard is flamboyant. that patch just screams "LOOK AT ME!!"

....matter of fact Ninjahood is the LAST person on earth to debate the size of that logo. you specialize is extra large pictures, no wonder that logo looks just fine to you
laugh.gif

- truth be told, if detail was an issue. you could have switched the logos. the anniversary logo could have went on the front with all its detail with the NT logo on the side in its smaller form........#win-win #justsayin

Back
Top Bottom