All 144 NikeTalk New Era fitted caps have been SOLD. Thank you for your support!

Originally Posted by prymone

if they sold them at cost, AFTER, shipping and tax, how would they pay new era for these in the first place? how would they cover future runs? what would they donate to charity?

you sir are a cheap bastard
laugh.gif

ok maybe i didnt say it right. i would have liked the hats to be at cost (after tax and shipping, misc. fees), for the sake of the NT "community"
And people are worried about the lure of aftermarket flipping now... imagine if we charged wholesale.
NikeTalk exists to serve both our local community as well as the greater global community.  The goal here is to serve both halves of our mission simultaneously and I'd like to think we'll find at least 144 people who appreciate the effort enough to support it with their purchase. 

And let's be real - if this were one of those other sites, they'd probably charge an extra demand markup and pocket the profits for themselves.  

Originally Posted by Method Man

And let's be real - if this were one of those other sites, they'd probably charge an extra demand markup and pocket the profits for themselves.  

True story. The other site caters to ******s anyways.

i wonder how many people who say their for sure copping actually cop.

i need that orlando hat to match the eggplants and that la kings hat cc listed so ima get those with the nt hat and take advantage of the free shipping they offer when you buy 3 or more hats

I like two tone fitteds. But I think the all black NT one was the perfect way to go.

Was kind of curious to see how it would look as a two tone though, so I did this...

ntnecapalt.jpg

Originally Posted by dgoins1

^Do they have all them in your size sometimes there site is a little sketchy

yeah they do, i checked the other day on the orlando and the kings they barely put up.  i usually get 7 5/8 or 7 3/4  so either of those sizes are fine with me.  if i wasn't for the nt hat dropping i woulda copped them along with something else when capcity posted their valentines day coupon code on facebook but that $%%% expired already.

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

I like two tone fitteds. But I think the all black NT one was the perfect way to go.

Was kind of curious to see how it would look as a two tone though, so I did this...

ntnecapalt.jpg

Id cop this with the white NE logo and NKETLK on back. Cmon yall "do you know" is corny

ntnecapalt.jpg

Is this a photoshopped pic? I love the red brim....

Sooooooo is this release midnight as in less than 3hrs or midnight in less than 27 hrs?

how about a white version of this fitted with a green underbrim
pimp.gif
. i love this colorway too but just bringing it up to the table and Henz0 i dont have a credit card either but hit up CVS or Rite Aid any drug store and cop a GreenDot visa card and just put any amount you want on the card and then just register it on the website after you register it they will send you a visa credit card with your name on it you can reload anytime thats your best bet not unless you have a friend or fam thats gonna hold you down

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

ntnecapalt.jpg

this one SHOULD be da next run, along with a white New era logo, and red button on top....and NKETALK on da back.

ntnecapalt.jpg

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

anyways, that rendition is
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. without the patch, doe. the red is a little overwhelming. this + red button + two-tone NE logo + NKETLK on the back - da patch = insta copped.

anyways, it looks like this run is gonna be near impossible to cop. i'm questioning whether i should even try now or not.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by willsndvl

ntnecapalt.jpg

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

anyways, that rendition is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. without the patch, doe. the red is a little overwhelming. this + red button + two-tone NE logo + NKETLK on the back - da patch = insta copped.

anyways, it looks like this run is gonna be near impossible to cop. i'm questioning whether i should even try now or not.
ohwell.gif
Dosent hurt to try... only $35.00, why not.  But def agree... the one above is beyond
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom