All 144 NikeTalk New Era fitted caps have been SOLD. Thank you for your support!

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

Originally Posted by senor chang

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

saw someone on campus today wearing the hat. Looked pretty nice I must say.

You want to know the odds of this happening?

Brb working out a formula.
yea I know. I first walked by the dude....then I was like %+#...no way. Then had to look again to confirm
laugh.gif

It was at Sacramento State btw
If that person was wearing all black with AM 90 infrared
bro. I think that was me
laugh.gif
Yup 
laugh.gif
Y'all both go to CSUS? 
laugh.gif
....me too..
nerd.gif
yea I go there.
Fall will be my last semester

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by kdawg

Yeah, superfast delivery. Got mine in the UK this morning.

Definitely a bit big though - I could have gone a size down. Might wash it - the cotton would probably shrink a little.

sick.gif

you're gonna kill that fitted b.

i remember back in da early 90's when people used to still try to wash their hats...da front of da fitted would look like shriveled raisin..
laugh.gif

Yeah, you guys are probably horrified already - I've bent it and everything.

Washing is maybe a bit extreme - I might get it damp and toss it in the dryer though.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Yeah, superfast delivery. Got mine in the UK this morning.

Definitely a bit big though - I could have gone a size down. Might wash it - the cotton would probably shrink a little.

sick.gif

you're gonna kill that fitted b.

i remember back in da early 90's when people used to still try to wash their hats...da front of da fitted would look like shriveled raisin..
laugh.gif

Yeah, you guys are probably horrified already - I've bent it and everything.

Washing is maybe a bit extreme - I might get it damp and toss it in the dryer though.
Your best bet is to wet it with warm water and wear it till it dries. 
If you put it in the dryer it may shrink too much.

Looks even better in person, super fast delivery. Thanks everything that made this possible!

Going into work late tomorrow just so I can go to the post office and finally pick up my hat. Damn signature confirmation.

forgot to post but I got mine, feels a bit weird tho since its not wool
pimp.gif

Im going to bend the $#!+ out of it too
nerd.gif

delivery was fast too so props to cc

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Going into work late tomorrow just so I can go to the post office and finally pick up my hat. Damn signature confirmation.

word. some people DON'T live in neighborhood where people steal boxes.

and i know a couple people who were able to get two NT hats... i missed out two slow to pull the trigger again... i was just mad hype i got through on the first one.
laugh.gif

heh. finally got mine
def a little on the big side...but that's ok.. I figure I'm only wearing this hat when my hair is way out of control

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

I know I am toying with emotions of others but if I am one of the only few with two NT New Era fitteds, should I post pics>?

The answer is &^%$ no!

Yes I'm jelly.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Mine came in today 
happy.gif
. I wanted a 7 5/8 but got a 7 3/4 so I'm not even going to try it on because I already know it's wayyyyyy to big (like these pics. Sorry guys).

296lq84.jpg

10hm5qa.jpg

Now i just need to figure out a way to shrink this down from a 7/8th to a 5/8th since i didn't get my ordered size.
O' well, atleast i got one.

I'd release a second similar production run of the hat minus the patch. This way, the ones who purchased the first run of the product are rewarded as their item remains distinct. It gives others the opportunity to "support" the site.

Back
Top Bottom