All Blk Foam Pros postponded, more 2011 Foamposite & nike retro news

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

Originally Posted by dcsleepy202

thats nice dose anyone know if there coming out with the foams tim duncan

....they're coming next year along w/ a few new foamposite colorways....nothing you've seen or pictured or mentioned anywhere on here yet

Please Nike. Give us Navy or Teal Foam One's.

^ u got one of the two right
glasses.gif

....they're coming next year along w/ a few new foamposite colorways....nothing you've seen or pictured or mentioned anywhere on here yet

glasses.gif

Originally Posted by KingJStacks

Are you 100% positive the tim duncan's are coming out next year?

same person who told me the Doernbecher release was pushed back to December 11th the day the pics leaked, and showed me some sample pics for next years releases was the same person told me the info...granted things are always scheduled to change, but they haven't steered me wrong yet
i'm waiting for them too especially w/ the AF1 Foam Samples i saw coming next year....they HAVE to release them it would be dumb not to

same person who told me the Doernbecher release was pushed back to December 11th the day the pics leaked, and showed me some sample pics for next years releases was the same person told me the info...granted things are always scheduled to change, but they haven't steered me wrong yet
i'm waiting for them too especially w/ the AF1 Foam Samples i saw coming next year....they HAVE to release them it would be dumb not to

No sure if it has been discussed or not but is nikefoamposite.org legit? it seems too good to be true but idk. has anyone heard of/ done business with them?

No sure if it has been discussed or not but is nikefoamposite.org legit? it seems too good to be true but idk. has anyone heard of/ done business with them?

Originally Posted by Young Street86

eyes.gif

30t6p3b.gif

good rule for you to always remember if its sounds too good to be true, then it probably is

eyes.gif

30t6p3b.gif

good rule for you to always remember if its sounds too good to be true, then it probably is

.....wreaks of rapage and pillaging of your wallet
eyes.gif

.....wreaks of rapage and pillaging of your wallet
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

eyes.gif

30t6p3b.gif

U are def right. But i want it to be true so bad.
laugh.gif

But yeah since no one here has ever heard of em I'll just fall back. Thx.

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

eyes.gif

30t6p3b.gif

U are def right. But i want it to be true so bad.
laugh.gif

But yeah since no one here has ever heard of em I'll just fall back. Thx.

glasses.gif

I'm just guessing its the navy color dropping.
smile.gif
yes!!!!!!

glasses.gif

I'm just guessing its the navy color dropping.
smile.gif
yes!!!!!!

aight cool cool, hopefully we see some sample pics soon.

aight cool cool, hopefully we see some sample pics soon.

Back
Top Bottom