All Blk Foam Pros postponded, more 2011 Foamposite & nike retro news

with no info and so many foams having an actual release date, i cant see these dropping now.

with no info and so many foams having an actual release date, i cant see these dropping now.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

damn not looking good... hit up my mom/pop they got no sign of these. I hope they're wrong

my local shop wasn't sure if they were getting Oly 7's up to the week before they arrived...it's not far fetched....Patience is the key my friend

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

damn not looking good... hit up my mom/pop they got no sign of these. I hope they're wrong

my local shop wasn't sure if they were getting Oly 7's up to the week before they arrived...it's not far fetched....Patience is the key my friend

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

haven't heard any news on this colorway yet.
oh oh
frown.gif

usually, by now mikkoll atleast knows if hill have them.
not lookin good
30t6p3b.gif

**UPDATE**
i got some bad news along w/ some good news here's
The Bad News first:
they are not dropping i asked a Nike rep i met today, and i asked him about them and he told me that they were on deck to release this holiday, but due to another black based foamposite coming out (not the AF1 Foamposite i made sure to ask) they took it off the release schedule

The Good:
u'll be happy to know there are two spectacular foamposite colorways coming next year they're 1 Pro & 1 One the Pro model is mentioned in a previous post in this thread you guys can figure it out with some common sense, and the other i'll say it is an elusive rare colorway that was done in the Flightposite models that's on 80% of the forum's wishlist being done up in a Foam One model my mouth oozed when i saw them there's also another penny Foam Hybrid in the works based on Penny's rookie models the Air GO LWP (now we know why they retro'd), and the Air Flight One called the Air Foamposite Rookie that looked surprisingly good these three models are slated for Fall 2011

the Nike reps asked us for input, and i mentioned to use less of a clear bottom and take the risk on solid or smokey soles they told me it's an easier choice to go w/ clear so let's see cuz there was a rep w/ the gun metal Pewter's i'll say those look wayyyyyyy better than the clear model coming out go to the Total Air Foamposite Max thread for the update on that

**UPDATE**
i got some bad news along w/ some good news here's
The Bad News first:
they are not dropping i asked a Nike rep i met today, and i asked him about them and he told me that they were on deck to release this holiday, but due to another black based foamposite coming out (not the AF1 Foamposite i made sure to ask) they took it off the release schedule

The Good:
u'll be happy to know there are two spectacular foamposite colorways coming next year they're 1 Pro & 1 One the Pro model is mentioned in a previous post in this thread you guys can figure it out with some common sense, and the other i'll say it is an elusive rare colorway that was done in the Flightposite models that's on 80% of the forum's wishlist being done up in a Foam One model my mouth oozed when i saw them there's also another penny Foam Hybrid in the works based on Penny's rookie models the Air GO LWP (now we know why they retro'd), and the Air Flight One called the Air Foamposite Rookie that looked surprisingly good these three models are slated for Fall 2011

the Nike reps asked us for input, and i mentioned to use less of a clear bottom and take the risk on solid or smokey soles they told me it's an easier choice to go w/ clear so let's see cuz there was a rep w/ the gun metal Pewter's i'll say those look wayyyyyyy better than the clear model coming out go to the Total Air Foamposite Max thread for the update on that

So i'm gonna translate that post real quick...no black foam pros, but Carbon Fiber foam ones! I'll gladly take those!

Back
Top Bottom