All Blk Foam Pros postponded, more 2011 Foamposite & nike retro news

So i'm gonna translate that post real quick...no black foam pros, but Carbon Fiber foam ones! I'll gladly take those!

Thanks for the update but I got a couple theories and questions to throw out. Please if anyone knows if am on the right track a couple quote and reply with a couple 
happy.gif
 if you can't confirm out right. 
- The Foam Pros coming out are Red Based with a clear sole. Most people in his thread have been discussing which color sole should be on the Black based version but since KickzNY96 is imply that the color is not Black based, then the only other color I saw someone mention is a Red One. So Red Foam Pros with a clear sole is my guess

-As for the Foam One I don't really know. Myself I would think it would be a Navy colorway, since that is a color that was done in all 3 Flightposites. But then I am unsure because why would they release 2 Blue based Foams in one year. 

Now the questions:

-Is there any more information about the other Black based Foam coming out? Another theory of mid this that instead of a navy colorway, there is going to be a Carbon Fiber Foam 1. It is black, everyone wants it and those seems more "mouth watering" than a Navy color. Because with your new info there are 5 confirmed Foams dropping next year. I think 6 might be over kill so is the black based foam also the Foam one color?

-Are there anymore 1/2 cents dropping next year? Or is the Cranberrys the last we will see of them 

Thanks for the update but I got a couple theories and questions to throw out. Please if anyone knows if am on the right track a couple quote and reply with a couple 
happy.gif
- The Foam Pros coming out are Red Based with a clear sole. Most people in his thread have been discussing which color sole should be on the Black based version but since KickzNY96 is imply that the color is not Black based, then the only other color I saw someone mention is a Red One. So Red Foam Pros with a clear sole is my guess

-As for the Foam One I don't really know. Myself I would think it would be a Navy colorway, since that is a color that was done in all 3 Flightposites. But then I am unsure because why would they release 2 Blue based Foams in one year. 

Now the questions:

-Is there any more information about the other Black based Foam coming out? Another theory of mid this that instead of a navy colorway, there is going to be a Carbon Fiber Foam 1. It is black, everyone wants it and those seems more "mouth watering" than a Navy color. Because with your new info there are 5 confirmed Foams dropping next year. I think 6 might be over kill so is the black based foam also the Foam one color?

-Are there anymore 1/2 cents dropping next year? Or is the Cranberrys the last we will see of them 

Another foamposite based shoe? YESSSSS !!!!! I'm kind of glad they're not dropping the black foams in december. Too many releases that month. Thank you for the update. KICKZNYC.

Another foamposite based shoe? YESSSSS !!!!! I'm kind of glad they're not dropping the black foams in december. Too many releases that month. Thank you for the update. KICKZNYC.

I am guessing navy foam 1 thats on 80% ppl wish list. I believe navy was done in flightposite and was very sought after.

As for the black based foam.................its the cough drop. If i remember correctly, it was said that later in the year, there would be a wider release of the cough drop. The first release was HOH & NT only? or just HOH, cant remember.

I am guessing navy foam 1 thats on 80% ppl wish list. I believe navy was done in flightposite and was very sought after.

As for the black based foam.................its the cough drop. If i remember correctly, it was said that later in the year, there would be a wider release of the cough drop. The first release was HOH & NT only? or just HOH, cant remember.

AIR ZOOM ROOKIE LWP
432090-001
METALLIC PLATINUM/BLACK//BLACK
$190

I guess this would be the new penny hybrid, I got this from a Spring 2011 spread sheet.

AIR ZOOM ROOKIE LWP
432090-001
$190

I guess this would be the new penny hybrid, I got this from a Spring 2011 spread sheet.

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

happy.gif

Now the questions:

nah its not a red foam if you go a few pages back i pretty much point to it, but supposedly that one is on slate for next year there IS a sample out there i haven't seen it myself but i know people who have tho, and it is a black based model it just wasn't specified other than that i don't know anything else in terms of release there's a buzz for them now so they just might let them loose...idk

first off sorry RL i know you're crushed...I am too i really wanted those shiny black Pro's in my closet this x-mas

as for the Foam One color the Flightposite in Navy was a pretty attainable colorway, so that's not it. 
its a color that was never released to the public its gonna throw some people off but when the pics show up you're gonna say they should've done it a long time ago!

in the case of the Carbon Foam...trust me that was one of the first questions i asked now that JB used it in the CMFT 11...they said they're exploring the possibilities but it all comes down to production costs they gotta try and keep it at a $200 price point and might not be able to do that w/ a carbon Foam which is partly why we haven't seen a flightposite 1 Carbon retro (i need a new pair myself they're falling apart)

i didn't think to ask about the 1/2 Cent i'm not a fan of them really so they weren't in my thoughts at the time, but i think its safe to say they're done now that this Penny Foamposite Rookie model is coming out i think its a good replacement it pays homage to the classics from my era.
...and they also told me Copper is being laid to rest (RIP, FINALLY!) lol and i think 2011 might be the last year of constant foam releases they stressed that they don't wanna kill the foam so rack 'em up while you can we might start getting some flightposite one releases again...they're releasing the blue royals next year for a reason!

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

happy.gif

Now the questions:

nah its not a red foam if you go a few pages back i pretty much point to it, but supposedly that one is on slate for next year there IS a sample out there i haven't seen it myself but i know people who have tho, and it is a black based model it just wasn't specified other than that i don't know anything else in terms of release there's a buzz for them now so they just might let them loose...idk

first off sorry RL i know you're crushed...I am too i really wanted those shiny black Pro's in my closet this x-mas

as for the Foam One color the Flightposite in Navy was a pretty attainable colorway, so that's not it. 
its a color that was never released to the public its gonna throw some people off but when the pics show up you're gonna say they should've done it a long time ago!

in the case of the Carbon Foam...trust me that was one of the first questions i asked now that JB used it in the CMFT 11...they said they're exploring the possibilities but it all comes down to production costs they gotta try and keep it at a $200 price point and might not be able to do that w/ a carbon Foam which is partly why we haven't seen a flightposite 1 Carbon retro (i need a new pair myself they're falling apart)

i didn't think to ask about the 1/2 Cent i'm not a fan of them really so they weren't in my thoughts at the time, but i think its safe to say they're done now that this Penny Foamposite Rookie model is coming out i think its a good replacement it pays homage to the classics from my era.
...and they also told me Copper is being laid to rest (RIP, FINALLY!) lol and i think 2011 might be the last year of constant foam releases they stressed that they don't wanna kill the foam so rack 'em up while you can we might start getting some flightposite one releases again...they're releasing the blue royals next year for a reason!

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

AIR ZOOM ROOKIE LWP
432090-001
$190

Bingo! except i saw a Dr. Doom colorway white bottom black upper

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

AIR ZOOM ROOKIE LWP
432090-001
$190

Bingo! except i saw a Dr. Doom colorway white bottom black upper

They definitely need to start back up with some flightposite 1's!!!

white/navy.....TB colorways.....gold cf samples....neon royal/clear soles like bp's epic Photoshop....goblins....grey/red.....rerelease the hoh joints cause I missed out lol....the possibilities are endless with the fp1! They can go ham on those....I welcome it
pimp.gif

They definitely need to start back up with some flightposite 1's!!!

white/navy.....TB colorways.....gold cf samples....neon royal/clear soles like bp's epic Photoshop....goblins....grey/red.....rerelease the hoh joints cause I missed out lol....the possibilities are endless with the fp1! They can go ham on those....I welcome it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

My guesses are shots in the dark, but are the Pro's the Volt's re-retroing?

And for the One's...

15498361.jpg

Black Foam One's with a blue outsole? All I could think of were those Penny Flightposite P.E.'s. I'm not an expert on releases.

I want Teal or Navy Foam One's, but other than that. The only other Foam One that makes sense to me is...

50954306.jpg

My guesses are shots in the dark, but are the Pro's the Volt's re-retroing?

And for the One's...

15498361.jpg

Black Foam One's with a blue outsole? All I could think of were those Penny Flightposite P.E.'s. I'm not an expert on releases.

I want Teal or Navy Foam One's, but other than that. The only other Foam One that makes sense to me is...

50954306.jpg

IM ACTUALLY WEARING THE BLACK FOAM PROS FROM 05 RIGHT NOW! THAT BLACK AND ROYAL FOAM 1 LOOKS TACKY THE WHITE ONES LOOK NICELY DONE. IF THAT BLACK FOAM ONE RELEASES IT NEEDS A CLEAR BOTTOM NOT A TRANSLUCENT ROYAL BLUE BOTTOM... IT REMINDS ME OF THE EDDIE JONES TEAM JORDANS 
sick.gif

IM ACTUALLY WEARING THE BLACK FOAM PROS FROM 05 RIGHT NOW! THAT BLACK AND ROYAL FOAM 1 LOOKS TACKY THE WHITE ONES LOOK NICELY DONE. IF THAT BLACK FOAM ONE RELEASES IT NEEDS A CLEAR BOTTOM NOT A TRANSLUCENT ROYAL BLUE BOTTOM... IT REMINDS ME OF THE EDDIE JONES TEAM JORDANS 
sick.gif

nah Fresh Like Will it's none of those u're way off except for the part about Teal....

so teal foams are coming? anyone done a PS on those yet?

nah Fresh Like Will it's none of those u're way off except for the part about Teal....

so teal foams are coming? anyone done a PS on those yet?

Back
Top Bottom