All Blk Foam Pros postponded, more 2011 Foamposite & nike retro news

^ yeap take a Pro model paint it shiny Teal (i call them the Tiffany's) frosted bottoms (i say frosted cuz it wasn't as clear/icy as the foams out now, but still transparent), swoosh was black, and the swoosh on the bottoms was teal blue also they were sexy i tell u i wish they'd drop them in the summer tho Fall is the wrong season to be rockin that color

^ yeap take a Pro model paint it shiny Teal (i call them the Tiffany's) frosted bottoms (i say frosted cuz it wasn't as clear/icy as the foams out now, but still transparent), swoosh was black, and the swoosh on the bottoms was teal blue also they were sexy i tell u i wish they'd drop them in the summer tho Fall is the wrong season to be rockin that color

^ That's incredible news.

Before Nike is done with the current streak of Foam's though. They should really drop the white Foam One's.

^ That's incredible news.

Before Nike is done with the current streak of Foam's though. They should really drop the white Foam One's.

^ they still might....i hope they don't tho that wouldbe such a waste of a production process

^ they still might....i hope they don't tho that wouldbe such a waste of a production process

teal?? i wanna c b4 i say imma get em...ill def prefer navy or white but just my opinion...feb needs to hurry up and come so i can get my royals again

teal?? i wanna c b4 i say imma get em...ill def prefer navy or white but just my opinion...feb needs to hurry up and come so i can get my royals again

Originally Posted by FR4NCH1S3

Originally Posted by FR4NCH1S3

Ok to summarize for 2011 we have :
-Royal Blue Foam Ones

-Pewter Foam Ones 

-Lime Green Foam Pros 

-Teal Foam Pros 

-Unknown Foam One 

And one last comment about the new Hybrids. Penny wore those shoes (LWP,Air Flight One), plus the Lambaste and Air Up all during his 2nd year not his rookie season. So why is the shoe called the "rookie"

Ok to summarize for 2011 we have :
-Royal Blue Foam Ones

-Pewter Foam Ones 

-Lime Green Foam Pros 

-Teal Foam Pros 

-Unknown Foam One 

And one last comment about the new Hybrids. Penny wore those shoes (LWP,Air Flight One), plus the Lambaste and Air Up all during his 2nd year not his rookie season. So why is the shoe called the "rookie"

^ good question i'm not sure, but tryna fuse 4 shoes into 1 that actually looks buyable is a challenge in itself and all 4 of those designs don't exactly mesh well into each other, but who knows they might take those two and make something out of it later on

^ good question i'm not sure, but tryna fuse 4 shoes into 1 that actually looks buyable is a challenge in itself and all 4 of those designs don't exactly mesh well into each other, but who knows they might take those two and make something out of it later on

^^ I might have been confusing. Which two shoes are they using for the new hybrid. The LWP and the Air Flight one?

^^ I might have been confusing. Which two shoes are they using for the new hybrid. The LWP and the Air Flight one?

TEAL?!

Whatthehell?! What's next.....Pink?
30t6p3b.gif

dam that blue flightposite 1 with the clear sole will be crazy, thanks for all the info, you the man kickz

dam that blue flightposite 1 with the clear sole will be crazy, thanks for all the info, you the man kickz

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

yeap those two models and the penny logo was sat at the top portion of the tongue, and it's striped like the Air Flight One

Back
Top Bottom