All-encompassing Cleveland Indians thread. 46 days until Opening Day.

Choo batting sixth today.

Orlando batting second may be the worst idea Manny has had all season. Like he is going to help set up an inning with his first pitch rollover grounders or short flyouts to right.
MLBastian Since losingHafner to oblique injury, Indians have hit .231 with .290 OBP & 3.6R/G. Prior to losing him, Tribe hit .271/.342 with 5.3 R/G.

Brantley draws a nine-pitch walk, and Orlando follows up with a patented weak roller to second base for a double play.

Love it.

Brantley draws a nine-pitch walk, and Orlando follows up with a patented weak roller to second base for a double play.

Love it.

Another one. 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

What we need is a change and for Hafner to return. Unfortunately, it seems like neither is coming anytime soon.
Change in what way?   Trades or lineup changes?   

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

What we need is a change and for Hafner to return. Unfortunately, it seems like neither is coming anytime soon.
Change in what way?   Trades or lineup changes?   

Still no move. I thought today could be the day.

Well, the draft is tonight. It seems pretty certain that we are taking another pitcher first. Maybe high school, maybe college.

We have to win this Minnesota series. Six straight on the road against New York and Detroit follow.

Still no move. I thought today could be the day.

Well, the draft is tonight. It seems pretty certain that we are taking another pitcher first. Maybe high school, maybe college.

We have to win this Minnesota series. Six straight on the road against New York and Detroit follow.

I heard they're leaning college arm. Kid from Texas (Jungmann) would be a good steal if he fell there.

BTW, if Sizemore or Hafner go down I think Beltran solves a lot in Cleveland.

I heard they're leaning college arm. Kid from Texas (Jungmann) would be a good steal if he fell there.

BTW, if Sizemore or Hafner go down I think Beltran solves a lot in Cleveland.

Back
Top Bottom