All-encompassing Cleveland Indians thread. 46 days until Opening Day.

No chance they make a splash like that. Not now.

They need a strictly right-handed bat, anyway. I say the "biggest" name they go after is someone like Jeff Francoeur.

No chance they make a splash like that. Not now.

They need a strictly right-handed bat, anyway. I say the "biggest" name they go after is someone like Jeff Francoeur.

He is batting third tonight.

This lineup instability is helping nothing. The order is not the issue; it is the fact that we have a ton of left-handed hitters and they are getting killed by left-handed pitching right now.

And that we have a lot of really bad players playing daily.

He is batting third tonight.

This lineup instability is helping nothing. The order is not the issue; it is the fact that we have a ton of left-handed hitters and they are getting killed by left-handed pitching right now.

And that we have a lot of really bad players playing daily.

I agree I think overall we are just struggling as a team.

Hopefully we take care of business against the Twins and get up in the division comfortably again.

I agree I think overall we are just struggling as a team.

Hopefully we take care of business against the Twins and get up in the division comfortably again.

Beltran as a RHB > Frenchy as one. He's got 6 HR's in 53 PA's off lefties. Plus, he's raking at home. With his average-plus defense, I think he saves you runs in the field too. Think it's worth it IMO.

Beltran as a RHB > Frenchy as one. He's got 6 HR's in 53 PA's off lefties. Plus, he's raking at home. With his average-plus defense, I think he saves you runs in the field too. Think it's worth it IMO.

Not me.

Half a season of him costs what for an organization that is looking long-term?

They can take care of something like that in the winter when it just costs money, not money and prospects.

Not me.

Half a season of him costs what for an organization that is looking long-term?

They can take care of something like that in the winter when it just costs money, not money and prospects.

He has been drawing comparisons to Omar Vizquel, both with his range and his batting. He will likley need three or four years in the minors, but at only 17 that is not a problem.

sounds okay to me.

Back
Top Bottom