All-encompassing Cleveland Indians thread. 46 days until Opening Day.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I don't mean to sound like the bad luck duck but ever since I've come back to Cleveland, we've haven't won anything 
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif
I went to the game yesterday though and had a blast with my dude. First time there since '07 and it was awesome.

I think all these back-to-back-to-back games have been killing us. Fatigue is setting in and these injuries ain't helping.

I'll tell you what though, Tony Sipp deserves some respect around here!
GO BACK TO WHERE YOU WERE!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I don't mean to sound like the bad luck duck but ever since I've come back to Cleveland, we've haven't won anything 
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif
I went to the game yesterday though and had a blast with my dude. First time there since '07 and it was awesome.

I think all these back-to-back-to-back games have been killing us. Fatigue is setting in and these injuries ain't helping.

I'll tell you what though, Tony Sipp deserves some respect around here!
GO BACK TO WHERE YOU WERE!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

Might be that the schedule has gotten filled with better teams AT, outside of Minnesota
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Idk Pro, I'm not buying the whole fluke-thing. We've beat some very good teams, even swept some. I think this is our yearly slump. Our next stretch against against the Yanks and Tigers is our TRUE test. 

FF; damn fam that's how you welcome me back? 
laugh.gif

tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

Might be that the schedule has gotten filled with better teams AT, outside of Minnesota
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Idk Pro, I'm not buying the whole fluke-thing. We've beat some very good teams, even swept some. I think this is our yearly slump. Our next stretch against against the Yanks and Tigers is our TRUE test. 

FF; damn fam that's how you welcome me back? 
laugh.gif

tongue.gif

laugh.gif
just !*@#!** with you, it's the June swoon and it was bound to happen. Need to beat these bad teams though, tough schedule coming up the next month or so.

laugh.gif
just !*@#!** with you, it's the June swoon and it was bound to happen. Need to beat these bad teams though, tough schedule coming up the next month or so.

laugh.gif

You ain't lying though fam, Yanks, Tigers, Rockies, Giants, D-Backs in June. 

Rumors are there was an players-only meeting that took place today, although Acta would tell you different.

Might attend tomorrow's game if I get the chance.

laugh.gif

You ain't lying though fam, Yanks, Tigers, Rockies, Giants, D-Backs in June. 

Rumors are there was an players-only meeting that took place today, although Acta would tell you different.

Might attend tomorrow's game if I get the chance.

As always, Indians Prospect Insider has profiles and analysis on all 50 Indians picks (currently through round 24).

Between a 17-year-old prep star at eight, and a Boras client in the second round, they are clearly ready to spend on this draft like they did the last one.

They took the Indiana Gatorade High School Player of the Year (pitcher) in the 20th round, who was a first-five rounds talent (signability and 5'9" size, the issues). If they pay the kind of money that will keep him from going to Texas and re-entering the draft next year, that will really let you know.

15 pitchers so far. Two catchers in the first seven rounds.

Edit: Just took the 131st-ranked hitter at pick 728. Another one that will surely be hard to sign, but could be a steal.

The Major League draft, man...

As always, Indians Prospect Insider has profiles and analysis on all 50 Indians picks (currently through round 24).

Between a 17-year-old prep star at eight, and a Boras client in the second round, they are clearly ready to spend on this draft like they did the last one.

They took the Indiana Gatorade High School Player of the Year (pitcher) in the 20th round, who was a first-five rounds talent (signability and 5'9" size, the issues). If they pay the kind of money that will keep him from going to Texas and re-entering the draft next year, that will really let you know.

15 pitchers so far. Two catchers in the first seven rounds.

Edit: Just took the 131st-ranked hitter at pick 728. Another one that will surely be hard to sign, but could be a steal.

The Major League draft, man...

Our 25th-round pick is said to have first-five round potential, as well. He is committed to UCLA.

"If he gets drafted, he'll demand a hefty signing bonus because of the sacrifice he would make to pull out. ... He expects first-round money."

laugh.gif

Our 25th-round pick is said to have first-five round potential, as well. He is committed to UCLA.

"If he gets drafted, he'll demand a hefty signing bonus because of the sacrifice he would make to pull out. ... He expects first-round money."

laugh.gif

I was thinking about it today but if Cabrera finishes with .310/.360/.525 with say 25HR's, 100+ RBI's and the Indians win the division he's gotta be MVP. Especially coming from a SS.

I was thinking about it today but if Cabrera finishes with .310/.360/.525 with say 25HR's, 100+ RBI's and the Indians win the division he's gotta be MVP. Especially coming from a SS.

Back
Top Bottom