All-encompassing Cleveland Indians thread. 46 days until Opening Day.

Duncan down for Gomez.

Huff will start tomorrow, even though every sign pointed to it being McAllister.

Gomez is likely to stick around, but Huff should only be up for tomorrow.

This is a must-win game for me today.

Duncan down for Gomez.

Huff will start tomorrow, even though every sign pointed to it being McAllister.

Gomez is likely to stick around, but Huff should only be up for tomorrow.

This is a must-win game for me today.

Awful. Glad I have been mostly distracted by the Cup final.

Detroit already won, and just like that - back to even. Splitting a series against this team, especially after winning the first two, and facing this scrub today... unacceptable.

And now we have to go to Minnesota for four, where we don't play well.

Like I said, I hate four game series'.

Awful. Glad I have been mostly distracted by the Cup final.

Detroit already won, and just like that - back to even. Splitting a series against this team, especially after winning the first two, and facing this scrub today... unacceptable.

And now we have to go to Minnesota for four, where we don't play well.

Like I said, I hate four game series'.

Grady placed on the disabled list. He said it felt like the microfracture injury last year...

Guess we will be able to get that extended look at Carrera...

Grady placed on the disabled list. He said it felt like the microfracture injury last year...

Guess we will be able to get that extended look at Carrera...

Huff just pitched himself into the rotation. Gomez was suppose to be the one to stay up, but he has been optioned for Fausto.

Today was the first game of the season that a left-hander started for the Indians.
laugh.gif

Huff just pitched himself into the rotation. Gomez was suppose to be the one to stay up, but he has been optioned for Fausto.

Today was the first game of the season that a left-hander started for the Indians.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom