All-encompassing Cleveland Indians thread. 46 days until Opening Day.

50-44.

Last year we didn't get 50 wins until August 19th
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
at the progress.

Let's get another one tonight.

Oh, and Asdrubal is the man... too bad we all know this...

50-44.

Last year we didn't get 50 wins until August 19th
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
at the progress.

Let's get another one tonight.

Oh, and Asdrubal is the man... too bad we all know this...

I have to say... I am adamant against mortgaging our future for a three-month rental, but for Hunter Pence? I would probably look into that.

He is 28, and under contract though 2013. Those last two years are both arbitration years that would cost quite a bit, but he is damn good. With Grady on the way out, and an obvious need for right-handed power (particularly in the outfield), it makes plenty of sense. We don't really have any prospects close that fit the need, either.

Hard to say who I would be willing to give up, though.

I have to say... I am adamant against mortgaging our future for a three-month rental, but for Hunter Pence? I would probably look into that.

He is 28, and under contract though 2013. Those last two years are both arbitration years that would cost quite a bit, but he is damn good. With Grady on the way out, and an obvious need for right-handed power (particularly in the outfield), it makes plenty of sense. We don't really have any prospects close that fit the need, either.

Hard to say who I would be willing to give up, though.

Don't really see any reason he shouldn't play CF everyday as long as Grady is on the DL.

I'll take energy and athleticism over the other possible crap.

Don't really see any reason he shouldn't play CF everyday as long as Grady is on the DL.

I'll take energy and athleticism over the other possible crap.

Kinda feel bad for Grady. Hope its just something minor. Now what he should do is, is watch video of himself flailing at breaking balls and try to fix it. Wahoo baseball baby!!! Far as trades go, I wouldn't go get a rent a player. If an extension is signed then do it, otherwise, do nothing. Had this day dream that we signed Pujols and traded for Kemp bwahahahahahahahaha

Kinda feel bad for Grady. Hope its just something minor. Now what he should do is, is watch video of himself flailing at breaking balls and try to fix it. Wahoo baseball baby!!! Far as trades go, I wouldn't go get a rent a player. If an extension is signed then do it, otherwise, do nothing. Had this day dream that we signed Pujols and traded for Kemp bwahahahahahahahaha

Back
Top Bottom