All-encompassing Cleveland Indians thread. 46 days until Opening Day.

Drake throwing out the first pitch Friday because of Ohio Homecoming Saturday. 
laugh.gif

So Grady had surgery for a sports hernia today? Out 4-6 weeks, because he would have been out about that long with his "knee bruise."

Hearing Valbuena got demoted. Not sure for who yet.

Heyman reporting we are in on Ludwick and Coco.
grin.gif

So Grady had surgery for a sports hernia today? Out 4-6 weeks, because he would have been out about that long with his "knee bruise."

Hearing Valbuena got demoted. Not sure for who yet.

Heyman reporting we are in on Ludwick and Coco.
grin.gif

How does Cleveland feel with Grady Sizemore and his constant injuries? Do people still have hope for him there or is it just like "here we go again" mentality when he is healthy? And his this kid Kipnis for real?

How does Cleveland feel with Grady Sizemore and his constant injuries? Do people still have hope for him there or is it just like "here we go again" mentality when he is healthy? And his this kid Kipnis for real?

I love the guy (mostly how he plays the game), but at this point it's just expected.

All I asked for this year was health, if we had been with he, Pronk and Choo I think we probably have a 3-4 game lead right now (at least?). Sigh.

I love the guy (mostly how he plays the game), but at this point it's just expected.

All I asked for this year was health, if we had been with he, Pronk and Choo I think we probably have a 3-4 game lead right now (at least?). Sigh.

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Jason Kipnis.

He's getting the call??  Man he KILLED a ball when I was at the game the other night.  I know right field out there is only 318 but it got crushed.
Sucks for Grady. 
ohwell.gif
.  How much longer for Choo?  

Ozzie going crazy.  I expect the Sox to come ready to play this weekend. 

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Jason Kipnis.

He's getting the call??  Man he KILLED a ball when I was at the game the other night.  I know right field out there is only 318 but it got crushed.
Sucks for Grady. 
ohwell.gif
.  How much longer for Choo?  

Ozzie going crazy.  I expect the Sox to come ready to play this weekend. 

He's getting the call??
He is.

I haven't heard anything about Choo lately. He had his cast removed about two weeks ago, and apparently he was saying he could be ready to go by the second week of August.

How doesCleveland feel with Grady Sizemore and his constant injuries? Do peoplestill have hope for him there or is it just like "here we go again"mentality when he is healthy? And his this kid Kipnis for real?

I've been a Grady criticizer for awhile. Now, after two knee surgeries (one, microfracture) and two sports hernia surgeries, I can't imagine he has much left. His speed had already taken a hit, and he isn't much without his legs. That double could have been his last Indians at-bat.

Kipnis probably peaks as a Dustin Pedroia-type or close, offensively. Nowhere near as good, defensively.

He's getting the call??
He is.

I haven't heard anything about Choo lately. He had his cast removed about two weeks ago, and apparently he was saying he could be ready to go by the second week of August.

How doesCleveland feel with Grady Sizemore and his constant injuries? Do peoplestill have hope for him there or is it just like "here we go again"mentality when he is healthy? And his this kid Kipnis for real?

I've been a Grady criticizer for awhile. Now, after two knee surgeries (one, microfracture) and two sports hernia surgeries, I can't imagine he has much left. His speed had already taken a hit, and he isn't much without his legs. That double could have been his last Indians at-bat.

Kipnis probably peaks as a Dustin Pedroia-type or close, offensively. Nowhere near as good, defensively.

Back
Top Bottom