All-encompassing Cleveland Indians thread. 46 days until Opening Day.

I know little of Pomeranz but I REALLY liked White.

I don't like it, & just being honest...I see no way this team has enough offense to win the division right now. So...you make this move...and I guess hope he returns somewhat to top form and really make a run next year. Even if he's strong the last few months this year, don't see it putting us over the top.

And then he's a FA after 2013?

Just seems desperate. And I didn't think this FO would operate in that manner. Not this year.

I know little of Pomeranz but I REALLY liked White.

I don't like it, & just being honest...I see no way this team has enough offense to win the division right now. So...you make this move...and I guess hope he returns somewhat to top form and really make a run next year. Even if he's strong the last few months this year, don't see it putting us over the top.

And then he's a FA after 2013?

Just seems desperate. And I didn't think this FO would operate in that manner. Not this year.

FWIW Colorado refused to send Yankees any medical records or conduct a physical before agreeing to a trade. Major red flags there which might hold up this trade.

FWIW Colorado refused to send Yankees any medical records or conduct a physical before agreeing to a trade. Major red flags there which might hold up this trade.

There have been red flags. That would be about the sixth one.

If the Indians made a deal without medical clearance, they will be the laughing stock of baseball.

Back
Top Bottom