All-encompassing Cleveland Indians thread. 46 days until Opening Day.

52-50.

Not ONE $%+@%@* hit.....
sick.gif

We have to sweep KC. Period.

The Indians, Blue Jays, Rangers, Tigers and Yankees are all believed to be in play for Rockies right-hander Ubaldo Jimenez.

The Reds are believed to out of the race after they balked at Colorado's asking price for Jimenez.

The Rockies reportedly asked for starting pitchers Travis Wood and Homer Bailey and either hard-throwing lefty Aroldis Chapman or catching prospect Devin Mesoraco from Cincinnati.

Colorado isn't expected to lower their asking price for Jimenez prior to Sunday's non-waiver trade deadline.

We don't have a chance... right?

The Indians, Blue Jays, Rangers, Tigers and Yankees are all believed to be in play for Rockies right-hander Ubaldo Jimenez.

The Reds are believed to out of the race after they balked at Colorado's asking price for Jimenez.

The Rockies reportedly asked for starting pitchers Travis Wood and Homer Bailey and either hard-throwing lefty Aroldis Chapman or catching prospect Devin Mesoraco from Cincinnati.

Colorado isn't expected to lower their asking price for Jimenez prior to Sunday's non-waiver trade deadline.

We don't have a chance... right?

You guys may be takin Fuku off our hands as well. 

Kev, you have the names of the 2 prospects, info? 

You guys may be takin Fuku off our hands as well. 

Kev, you have the names of the 2 prospects, info? 

Abreu has the chance to be pretty good. Athletic, toolsy kid who can do a little bit of everything. He was a disappointment last season, and most of this season, too, but has gone nuts recently. He's always been one of my favorites, but I guess the reality is that he is in high-A at almost 22 years old. Walks never, and strikes out a ton.

Smith is just an upper-level depth bullpen arm, really. He is decent, but we have a lot of bullpen options, now and tomorrow.

Abreu has the chance to be pretty good. Athletic, toolsy kid who can do a little bit of everything. He was a disappointment last season, and most of this season, too, but has gone nuts recently. He's always been one of my favorites, but I guess the reality is that he is in high-A at almost 22 years old. Walks never, and strikes out a ton.

Smith is just an upper-level depth bullpen arm, really. He is decent, but we have a lot of bullpen options, now and tomorrow.

Abreu related to Bobby at all? 

Walks never and K's a lot. 
ohwell.gif
  Any power, or just a raw gap type hitter? 

Back
Top Bottom