All-encompassing Cleveland Indians thread. 46 days until Opening Day.

roll.gif

That about sums up this unexplainable night. I'm going to the bar.

"Close" on Ludwick, but that has been the case for days, it seems. Upton is still a possibility.

Just awaiting the Jimenez physical results now...

"Close" on Ludwick, but that has been the case for days, it seems. Upton is still a possibility.

Just awaiting the Jimenez physical results now...

Rumor has it that Cleveland is close to trading for Wandy Rodriguez for 2 prospects.
Edit - Now they are saying the talks are cooling...still out there.

Rumor has it that Cleveland is close to trading for Wandy Rodriguez for 2 prospects.
Edit - Now they are saying the talks are cooling...still out there.

Jesus Christ.

McBride suffered an eye injury recently, and it may be holding up the Jimenez deal. I suppose that was the reason for the Rodriguez interest.

All of this has to be one big joke.

Jesus Christ.

McBride suffered an eye injury recently, and it may be holding up the Jimenez deal. I suppose that was the reason for the Rodriguez interest.

All of this has to be one big joke.

Not that McBride is the kind of player that would matter. He is easily replaceable, but still.

Sounds like Ludwick will not be an Indian now. Guess they were asking too much. I don't blame them after this Jimenez deal.

Not that McBride is the kind of player that would matter. He is easily replaceable, but still.

Sounds like Ludwick will not be an Indian now. Guess they were asking too much. I don't blame them after this Jimenez deal.

Back
Top Bottom