All-encompassing Cleveland Indians thread. 46 days until Opening Day.

Huff sent down; Jimenez activated.

Buck got put on waivers, cleared them, and will go to Columbus.

Carrasco starts serving his suspension tomorrow.

Brantley is out at least tonight and tomorrow with a "nagging" wrist injury.

Choo is expected to be back "within 15 days."

Huff sent down; Jimenez activated.

Buck got put on waivers, cleared them, and will go to Columbus.

Carrasco starts serving his suspension tomorrow.

Brantley is out at least tonight and tomorrow with a "nagging" wrist injury.

Choo is expected to be back "within 15 days."

Kipnis again.

And then they fail to get Hafner home from third with no one out.
alien.gif

Kids are playing well (I really love Carrera) but there just is too much dead weight in the lineup(s). (LaPorta, Kearns, Marson, Fukudome..
alien.gif
)

Kids are playing well (I really love Carrera) but there just is too much dead weight in the lineup(s). (LaPorta, Kearns, Marson, Fukudome..
alien.gif
)

I really don't like Manny's decisions to leave guys out there longer than need be & they then proceed to put leadoff guys on. Get 7, take it.

I really don't like Manny's decisions to leave guys out there longer than need be & they then proceed to put leadoff guys on. Get 7, take it.

I really don'tlike Manny's decisions to leave guys out there longer than need be& they then proceed to put leadoff guys on.

Never fails.

I wouldn't have wanted Sipp to face Youkilis. Have Smith ready for him, then Sipp for Ortiz and Crawford.

Don't keep the starter who has thrown 110 pitches on. I didn't really even like him coming out for the seventh.

I really don'tlike Manny's decisions to leave guys out there longer than need be& they then proceed to put leadoff guys on.

Never fails.

I wouldn't have wanted Sipp to face Youkilis. Have Smith ready for him, then Sipp for Ortiz and Crawford.

Don't keep the starter who has thrown 110 pitches on. I didn't really even like him coming out for the seventh.

Back
Top Bottom