All Eyez On Me teaser - RIP 2pac Vol. Goddamn it's been 20 years already?!?!

Are yall gonna watch it?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I saw it last night and I really enjoyed it and I'm happy I finally got to see a movie about Pac. My boy who doesn't listen to 2pac as much as me appreciated it.

Some parts seem like they started off a little too dramatic, but that's really what his life was like, a roller coaster.

If you come in expecting a Shakespearean play or 100% factual events (I'm pretty sure some things were tossed in for drama value), you prob won't have the same reaction as me.

I loved when one of his songs started playing, because that's what we knew growing up. And they played the verses in full, not like 2-3 lines and cut it off. His music was what he was about.

Pac's life definitely cannot fit in a movie but they did what they could to tell the story of his life.

Last edited:
So who in here actually saw the movie? Anyone with a positive experience? Lol...

Was it really that trash? :{
I saw it last night, I agree the years were rushed. But the movie got better after Afeni visited him in jail and he signed with Death Row. IMO it did show his work ethic once he got to the studio. That montage was dope. For so much to happen in Pac's life and to cram it in a 2 1/2 hour movie, it was good. But I rather would have someone more seasoned director than Benny Boom to direct it. Really wish Antoine Fuqua stayed on the project.

I'm a little worried about Boom doing it. He doesn't have the experience, I would have preferred Antoine sticking with it.

Under 2.5 hours is not enough time. People keep talking about certain parts were rushed. Pac could probably have 4-5 movies easily. That's how crazy his life was.

Funny how Orlando Anderson look like Pac
grin.gif

Still on the fence...big Pac fan would disappoint me if this movie was a bunch of hype.

Movie was awful. Only believable/good actor was Pac's mom's and Maino of all people. I NEED the IG of shorty with the super fat *** at the beginning of the Pac/Big hotel scene that they zoomed in on

Was going to give in and go peep tonight, but it was sold out :{ probably go tomorrow night

Movie was awful. Only believable/good actor was Pac's mom's and Maino of all people. I NEED the IG of shorty with the super fat *** at the beginning of the Pac/Big hotel scene that they zoomed in on

Your credibility is honored lol I think I will pass

My waiter at Ruth's Chris told me his friend went last night, she said they had to cancel the showing due to a huge fight in the theatre [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]..exactly why I'm waiting til Sunday to catch this during the day.

So who in here actually saw the movie? Anyone with a positive experience? Lol...

Was it really that trash? :{
I saw it last night, I agree the years were rushed. But the movie got better after Afeni visited him in jail and he signed with Death Row. IMO it did show his work ethic once he got to the studio. That montage was dope. For so much to happen in Pac's life and to cram it in a 2 1/2 hour movie, it was good. But I rather would have someone more seasoned director than Benny Boom to direct it. Really wish Antoine Fuqua stayed on the project.

So Fuqua was originally set to do it?

I never heard many people from LA engage in the conspiracy theories about PAC being killed by the government or by Suge because they know the real & they knew it when it happened....It's so called unsolved because when it happened nobody wanted to cooperate with the cops...I mean how many actual gangsters are going to sit down with the cops & tell them who did it??? like seriously if you think that would happen clearly you don't know the rules of the streets....PAC started running with real G's & got into it with some other real G's then he had to face the reality of playing with real G's....The streetlife is no joke nobody cares if you the most popular rapper that played in movies with Janet Jackson, sold 6 million records, make good music etc you play with or get involved with the wrong people you pay the price....

I think people are exaggerating how bad they think it is. It's no worse that SOC to me. Definitely better than the Biggie flick.

My biggest complaint is it seems like they were scared to step on the toes of all the characters that are still living. Felt like they were tip toeing around certain people *coughcoughPuffycoughcough*

Hated the gospel music at the end too because it didn't fit AT ALL. Should have played Life Goes On or How Long Will They Mourn Me.

I definitely don't regret seeing it though. Worth the support IMO.

That courtroom scene was powerful

Actor that played PAC killed it. Had pacs mannerisms down to a t

Didn't get into a lot of stuff that most ppl don't know bout PAC

Atleast suge looked like suge and acted like him
Dre didn't lol

Not a bad movie but not great. 6.5/10

It's doing a lot better than expected!!!!!

‘Cars 3’ Now Traveling At $51M+; How ‘All Eyez On Me’ Is Amazing With $33M+ –

3rd Update, Saturday 12:16AM: It’s a no brainer that Disney/Pixar’s Cars 3 is leading at the box office, however, the more interesting tale this weekend is the counter-programming, specifically Lionsgate Code Black/Morgan Creek’s Tupac Shakur biopic All Eyez on Me which has willed itself to existence on the big screen after six years and four director attachments to finally open on the late rapper’s 46th birthday for a third place take of $33.5M.

All Eyez on Me is also benefiting from its play in 200 premium large format theaters, which is included in its overall 2,471 theater count.

At this time, it doesn’t look like All Eyez On Me will defeat Warner Bros./DC’s Wonder Woman for second place, now estimated at $37.5M. If that’s the case, we’ll know better on Saturday. Nonetheless, the Tupac movie’s bigger story is how it’s blowing its $15M-$22M projections away.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom