All Eyez On Me teaser - RIP 2pac Vol. Goddamn it's been 20 years already?!?!

Are yall gonna watch it?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Damn, I'm Seeing nothing but negative reviews on this online and from the few ppl I know who went early to see it.

It's not a secret that Pac contradicted himself a lot, but we all do, that's what humanized him to me. nobody's perfect G, and he didn't pretend to be. in his music and in his interviews he often discussed his own contradictions because at the end of the day he really was just 20 something year old trying to figure out who he truly was.

No telling what Pac could have been on if he lived, but all these interviews with the Outlawz, Duck Down etc let me inside he was bout to make that change to being all the way righteous.

I see Pac as revolutionary and ratchet lol. And I'm not trying to blame the media because Pac was indeed wildin, Pac was like 10 when i died but i never remember the media talking about all the good he was trying to accomplish. It took years after his death and info from others and leaked phone conversations to see that he was on a mission...sad his life got cut short on some dumb ****, before he could get it off the ground.
WTH?

You literally bolded my point.

I'm explicitly saying what I have an issue with.

Whatever lol i'm done with it. Pac the revolutionary, the gangbanger, whatever lol

Last edited:
Krazy how the same "kid" from a white woman Pac use to talk ish about, he eneded up in love with what a phony

this is also in the film

she didnt talk to him at first and was turned off by him

he broke it down to her like this "i was younger and dumb and stupid with my words I meant that he is a successful black man so why isnt he giving back seems like every time a brother get on they go for every gril but a sister"

that sparked their convo

Y'all hurting my heart
Is this movie really bad???
Like notorious movie bad???
[emoji]128532[/emoji]

Damn, I'm Seeing nothing but negative reviews on this online and from the few ppl I know who went early to see it.

It's not a secret that Pac contradicted himself a lot, but we all do, that's what humanized him to me. nobody's perfect G, and he didn't pretend to be. in his music and in his interviews he often discussed his own contradictions because at the end of the day he really was just 20 something year old trying to figure out who he truly was.

No telling what Pac could have been on if he lived, but all these interviews with the Outlawz, Duck Down etc let me inside he was bout to make that change to being all the way righteous.

I see Pac as revolutionary and ratchet lol. And I'm not trying to blame the media because Pac was indeed wildin, Pac was like 10 when i died but i never remember the media talking about all the good he was trying to accomplish. It took years after his death and info from others and leaked phone conversations to see that he was on a mission...sad his life got cut short on some dumb ****, before he could get it off the ground.
WTH?

[emoji]128514[/emoji]

Damn, Benadryl got me tripping, i been fighting sleep the last 30 mins or am I dead. [emoji]129300[/emoji]

^ Pretty much.
Jus got back from seein it. It was ehh. I give it a 6/10. Homie played Pac well. All other characters were casted horribly. Story was kinda told in a whack way. I waked away not really hype like I was after straight outta Compton. And iono if I'm buggin but it sound like snoop did a voice over for his character...But going into it I was skeptical jus on the fact that a lot of his story is untold or not really known but only a select few really know.

I did hear that they jumped around and rushed through some stuff. Pac was a megastar, shooting a movie in 2.20 hours isn't enough time so you gotta skip some stuff and rush through it. It's hard doing biopics on people that were huge and mad people loved and also that are still somewhat fresh. When you do one on someone that passed 40-50 years ago, majority of the people didn't live through it and won't be able to rip it.

Last edited:
How are you gonna tell others how people felt about dude?

Some felt he was hot headed, others feel like he could've been revolutionary. Simple as that.

Yeah, but the whole he could have been Malcolm X is extreme. It's like saying a junior high school kid could be the next Lebron.

Dude what?

If i'm pro black, a revolutionary or whatever, I can't be that, then in the same breathe claim a gang, tote my pistols, and advocate the killing of other young black males. It renders everything I did and said (he didn't do or say that much) worthless.

I'm a believer in that, because those are huge contradictions. It's not like being a revolutionary and a womanizer.

They did, but the media was different than it is now.

It wasn't 24/7 gossip and entertainment news. You read it in magazines or saw it during interviews.

Last edited:
Didn't know a lot of this

Some of this is false

Him and syke stayed close

Him and Jonny J was on the same page too

About 4 of these things are explained or play out in the movie like the hit em up thing

I finally see how faith go involved at the time he was released from prison he wasn't dissing Biggie and she had known Pac and Big were tight because Big always talked about him so she thought nothing of it when she seen him in the club. Pac already had in his mine while in prison that he was gonna come at Biggie and make him pay. When Suge and Pac seen her they treated her nice and with respect and all friendly and she was so happy to see him out as one of bigs friends so that's how the pictures and rumors got started because they were embracing after he got out. He record the diss while working on all eyes on me and it showed he plotted the whole thing out and strategic fashion "if this was chess I would have been yelling checkmate years ago"

Last edited:
damn, HBD pac! i remember hearing this for the first time on some makaveli bootleg and was in awe.....considering the year, the content, the whole outlawz telling a story and taking turns..man, u are missed:

Back
Top Bottom