All Eyez On Me teaser - RIP 2pac Vol. Goddamn it's been 20 years already?!?!

Are yall gonna watch it?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I have a free movie pass. Is this movie worth a free movie pass?

50 brought us Power so I'm listening to him. Gonna save my free movie pass for something worth a free movie pass. I'll red box this movie.

Did they show the Nas -Pac confrontation where Nas had to calm his soldiers down and tell them to back down from busting the cal?

So basically it's a movie about stuff the general public already knew about him?

So basically it's a movie about stuff the general public already knew about him?

basically, I'm not even a huge pac fan and I already knew all the events and **** that went down from reading about it in my younger days :lol:

50 just killed alot of peoples potential to go see that film.

me being 1

He really did

50 is such a bully though, is he serious or does he have beef with Hutton, Boom or someone else that was involved in the making. That's some crazy **** to say.

Last edited:
Yeah that Jada tweet did it for me my mom still wants to go so I might still see it do they at least show he's acting career

Yall really be listening to these celebs like that?

I doubt the movie is good but seeing people not wanting to see it just cause 50 said so is hilarious to me :lol:

I think the movie is a decent watch off the performances/music alone IMO rest was whatever

I though his performances on stage were :pimp:

Last edited:

I doubt the movie is good but seeing people not wanting to see it just cause 50 said so is hilarious to me :lol:

Yeah you're a fool is you listening to 50. He didn't even describe why he didn't like it. Not that he has to of course.

Yeah you're a fool is you listening to 50. He didn't even describe why he didn't like it. Not that he has to of course.

50 legit hates on anything and everything. he's a clown regardless

I'm seeing the movie regardless, I don't care about reviews but to see 50 speak so strongly about it is kind of crazy.

Back
Top Bottom