All Eyez On Me teaser - RIP 2pac Vol. Goddamn it's been 20 years already?!?!

Are yall gonna watch it?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
50 legit hates on anything and everything. he's a clown regardless

I'm seeing the movie regardless, I don't care about reviews but to see 50 speak so strongly about it is kind of crazy.

50 is a certified hater so I don't see what's crazy about it. What's crazy to me is that he uses a firestick. I wonder if amazon cares about how people use it.

50 is a certified hater so I don't see what's crazy about it. What's crazy to me is that he uses a firestick. I wonder if amazon cares about how people use it.

I doubt they care. I mean they making money selling the thing.

50 legit hates on anything and everything. he's a clown regardless

I'm seeing the movie regardless, I don't care about reviews but to see 50 speak so strongly about it is kind of crazy.

Never did he say he uses one.

Digital Underground (Money B/ Shock G) have any comments yet?

From my understanding they are in the movie playing themselves just like the outlawz.

And 50 wilding, :lol he don't **** with LT Hutton because of the BMF tv/movie rights thing, so i knew he'd trash the movie. only mfs that would let 50 opinion stop them from seeing a movie still got a close full of g-unit wife beaters. :lol

Finally saw a commercial for this movie last night...tells u something when the commercial says, "best movie of June." :lol Talk about the bar being VERY low.

What the ****? Hahahahaha, that's crazy. If it's not about Puff hiring crips to kill Suge and Suge hiring bloods to kill BIG, I won't watch it.

What the ****? Hahahahaha, that's crazy. If it's not about Puff hiring crips to kill Suge and Suge hiring bloods to kill BIG, I won't watch it.

Stay home then.

Damn it. They should've gotten Martin Scorsese to direct this ****.

In other news Johnny Depp is starring in a movie about the deaths of Biggie and 2pac and it's called

LAByrinth.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2677722/mediaviewer/rm4143984896

Also what pissed me off was the "to this day, his murder remains unresolved."
:rolleyes

Stay home then.

Damn it. They should've gotten Martin Scorsese to direct this ****.

In other news Johnny Depp is starring in a movie about the deaths of Biggie and 2pac and it's called

LAByrinth.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2677722/mediaviewer/rm4143984896

Also what pissed me off was the "to this day, his murder remains unresolved."
:rolleyes

Why? Is it not true?

It was his Uncle that did it. His Uncle and one of their boys but money was in the back seat of the car for it.

i'm seeing a lot of negative reactions. still gonna watch it regardless of the reviews lol 

How are you all speaking with so much conviction about his murderer?
Cause it's common knowledge Compton PD knew who did it the very next day, but it was a Nevada case and they wanted nothing to do with it...

Suge knew who did it the very moment it happened 

so the guy they beat up did it?

is suge knew and saw why was nothing publicly said?
cause these are gang members this wasn't about no rap ish

a real crip murked a famous rapper that was tryna be a blood, cause that rapper violated all street codes 

Suge was trying to stay outta prison thats why Lane got a pass, but that didn't work out either

Suge gave him like 70k too

Back
Top Bottom