All Eyez On Me teaser - RIP 2pac Vol. Goddamn it's been 20 years already?!?!

Are yall gonna watch it?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
that baby lane killed pac and both them ****** dead over a chain
Well thing is the chain never got stolen in the 1st place he tried to take it but Trey held his own and kept the chain

Lane got killed 2 years later over some drug business gone wrong nothing to do with Pac

cause these are gang members this wasn't about no rap ish
a real crip murked a famous rapper that was tryna be a blood, cause that rapper violated all street codes 

This..

Gang Code was real back then no talking meant no talking ..you violate you gotta deal with the repercussions. Nowadays gang culture so over saturated in pop culture your favourite rapper can claim a set he not from and get away with it if he pay the right people

Last edited:
Well thing is the chain never got stolen in the 1st place he tried to take it but Trey held his own and kept the chain

Lane got killed 2 years later over some drug business gone wrong nothing to do with Pac

karma, all these guys supposedly involved in this **** dying months and just 2 years later

i'm saying that whole chain incident started this whole thing. I guess LA kept it in the no snitch code

Baby Lane killed Lesane Crooks

End of Story.

His Uncle "Keffe" said he killed Pac and Baby Lane was just in the back seat and was scared. Keffe also said he liked Pac and he wasn't part of the plan but once Pac stomped out Baby Lane, he was on the radar but the Target was still Suge. That was in his confession and everything.

Suge was trying to stay outta prison thats why Lane got a pass, but that didn't work out either

Suge gave him like 70k too

Explain this please.

Nah from my understanding Lane was in the backseat, and whoever was supposed to pull the trigger got scared, and that's when Lane reached over and dumped on Suge and Pac so yes Lane did kill Pac.

OAN has Singleton spoke on this yet??
I think on the Breakfast club they were talking about how he wanted to put scenes that showed Pac's mom having a threesome and him getting raped in prison or something
roll.gif

I think on the Breakfast club they were talking about how he wanted to put scenes that showed Pac's mom having a threesome and him getting raped in prison or something :rofl:

I saw that but that was From LT and Booms mouths not Singleton.. 2 sides to a story, I wanted to hear his..I think someone in that thread said he would be on Drink Champs podcast soon

Y'all keep saying baby lane but yes I know who he is, I always went by Orlando

either way regardless if he died or not why didn't it officially come out that he was prime suspect and he did it

I mean it means nothing at this point since he's dead and can't be proven. can all be hearsay and what not.

Y'all keep saying baby lane but yes I know who he is, I always went by Orlando

either way regardless if he died or not why didn't it officially come out that he was prime suspect and he did it

I mean it means nothing at this point since he's dead and can't be proven. can all be hearsay and what not.

Pretty sure the people who wanted justice probably would prefer him dead than sitting trial and going to jail.

true but just saying, they say its still unsolved? because officially it is

So who in here actually saw the movie? Anyone with a positive experience? Lol...

Was it really that trash? :smh:

So who in here actually saw the movie? Anyone with a positive experience? Lol...

Was it really that trash? :smh:
I saw it last night, I agree the years were rushed. But the movie got better after Afeni visited him in jail and he signed with Death Row. IMO it did show his work ethic once he got to the studio. That montage was dope. For so much to happen in Pac's life and to cram it in a 2 1/2 hour movie, it was good. But I rather would have someone more seasoned director than Benny Boom to direct it. Really wish Antoine Fuqua stayed on the project.

Does it portray Pac as the generic "black leader who speaks the truth and fights the system because he wants to change the world" or as an actual human being--as in a dude who was incredibly poetic and artistic but picked fights with the Hughes Brothers

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom