ALL MANNY EVERYTHING

I dont usually post here but man that was an experience. I got there around the same time as you KC, I dont know if anybody noticed a guy wearing black/greyZoom Flight Vs (Kidds) but that was me. After i got off a cab by Ascend(?) I saw KC walkin from the parking lot (Ive never met you man, except when you took apic of my AJ1 breds on McFly release but i wasnt an NTer yet back then). Tried walkin fast enough to catch up to you to at least say "nice kicks" butwhen i turned the corner i was shocked to see all the people. Well i scouted a bit wondering if I should line up and when the line started to move, i figuredwhat the hell. So I lined up, even though i was probably #300. The only one i recognized were Normanesque (who i got to meet at the Chaos release) and Billy(you flaked off on the Pennys dude, not cool). Didnt say hi though as i just kept my head down and waited for the line to move. So i guess I was in line for 3hours and i got the sunburn to show for it. I left as soon as they announced they were out of stocks and figured Id go early the following day but and as myride left BHS, i saw people lined up and thought damn, there goes my number stub for tomorrow.

My only suggestion is they should get a freakin PA system or somethin for dudes like me who were alone in line. After a couple of hours in line, no way am ileaving my spot so I had to keep asking people what the announcements were. And you always gotta question the accuracy of secondhand info. Plus music cant hurtfor people waiting in line for hours on end.

Oh and I dont know if anybody knows Raoul from NikePH (maybe KC?) but if youre reading this, dude, you never got in touch regarding what happened to my entryback with the Kobe Chaos like you said you would. Im cool with my entry not being included and being excluded from the raffle afterwards but an explanationwould be nice.

Congrats to everybody who got their MP stuff people. KC, nice kicks (haha). Jeddahblaster, wow, 3pairs man and youre kind enough to share your blessings withthose that didnt get a pair via ebay. Pacman, 2 rounds?! I wasnt even halfway through with my beer yet! have a nice day everybody.

^ Next time say hi. That's how I know all these NT'ers here and abroad, through events.

Raoul is good peeps. With all the amount of work he does, he probably didn't have enough time to get back to you.

Thanks for the compliment on the shoes.

I think jeddahblaster ended up with more than 3 pairs.

So I got lucky when Mr. Raoul handed me the sz 11. Wheew, I was thinking of swapping it for a sz 10. I think those two pairs were really not meant for sellingas all the people who were looking to buy them even those who had the stubs were told that all pairs are gone. Raoul and company had to hold an impromptumeeting inside the stock room and they were convinced to let go of the two pairs. Props to them.
wink.gif

yea..those trainers run small..used mine on fight day the whole day...im usually a 10.5 so the pair i got was 10.5...

well,nung hapon sumakit na paa ko hehehe shouldve gotten an sz11 but its all good..
smile.gif

Peeps, I saw this ad from someone in another forum selling Pacquiao jackets for Php 4500... fake kaya 'to? It's like a hybrid of the Dela Hoya-Hattonjackets. He's just selling it for a friend. Nalito na rin sya coz it's supposed to be the Hatton jacket.

manny suspended....

manny running for president?....

manny carrying swine flu?....

so many manny

Hopefully il have the chance to see pacman later, he's going to visit Quiapo church which is near my work place. il just make sure to distance myself bkamy dala nga siya swine flu
roll.gif

i think those are fakes. there's also someone selling those jackets @ 2500 each on ebay.ph. notice it has "team pacquiao" while the original has"manny pacuiao" at the back, and the stars and sun are yellow instead of the original gold.

the ebay.ph listing was quick to add though that what they're selling are "replicas" and not the original ones.

^ Yeah. Nagcomment pa sya na kaya pa raw kumuha ng stocks nung friend nya, which made me suspicious knowing that the jackets released last week were limited(unless hoarder yung friend nya). Sayang, dami pa naman umasa dun sa ad nya.

SPORTING CHANCE By Joaquin Henson

Over 500 people lined up to buy 49 pairs of Nike's Trainer I shoe with the Manny Pacquiao emblem in the heel at the MP pop up store, Magnet Café, BonifacioHigh Street, last Saturday. The sold-out limited edition shoe is now a certified collector's item.

The shoe is in red, gold and white with "May 2nd, 2009" stitched on the back of the tongue. The shoe box is a collector's item, too - with aPhilippine eagle design in red and white with the Nike swoosh in gold on top. One side of the box has the Pacquiao emblem and the other side, a star abovePacquiao's name. The inner box slides out with the words "For us, thy sons to suffer and die" on the left side and "Ang mamatay ng dahil sa'yo" on the right. The shoes come with a set of laces in white and another set in red.

The Pacquiao shoe hit Nike stores in five US locations the day before the Hatton fight. The five stores were the Montalban Theatre in Hollywood, Niketown andUNDFTD in Las Vegas and Niketown and Fatlace in San Francisco. Buyers reportedly camped out and queued for hours before the stores opened. Nike hosted anexclusive viewing of the fight in Los Angeles, San Francisco and the Fort in Taguig.

There is talk that Nike may produce a Pacquiao "victory" shoe to commemorate his second round demolition of Hatton. For sure, that'll be anothercollector's item.

-- im sensing another campout
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by triLbiejenna

SPORTING CHANCE By Joaquin Henson

Over 500 people lined up to buy 49 pairs of Nike's Trainer I shoe with the Manny Pacquiao emblem in the heel at the MP pop up store, Magnet Café, Bonifacio High Street, last Saturday. The sold-out limited edition shoe is now a certified collector's item.

The shoe is in red, gold and white with "May 2nd, 2009" stitched on the back of the tongue. The shoe box is a collector's item, too - with a Philippine eagle design in red and white with the Nike swoosh in gold on top. One side of the box has the Pacquiao emblem and the other side, a star above Pacquiao's name. The inner box slides out with the words "For us, thy sons to suffer and die" on the left side and "Ang mamatay ng dahil sa 'yo" on the right. The shoes come with a set of laces in white and another set in red.

The Pacquiao shoe hit Nike stores in five US locations the day before the Hatton fight. The five stores were the Montalban Theatre in Hollywood, Niketown and UNDFTD in Las Vegas and Niketown and Fatlace in San Francisco. Buyers reportedly camped out and queued for hours before the stores opened. Nike hosted an exclusive viewing of the fight in Los Angeles, San Francisco and the Fort in Taguig.

There is talk that Nike may produce a Pacquiao "victory" shoe to commemorate his second round demolition of Hatton. For sure, that'll be another collector's item.

-- im sensing another campout
pimp.gif

dang!!! victory shoe...
eek.gif

this time lets make it a point to get in front of the resellers...

im gonna roll wid redboy wid dis one coz he got camping skills

Does the popup store still carry the Pacman Nike jacket with all the patches on it? (ie. Philippine Airlines, Cafe Puro, etc.)

I hope nobody got me wrong. Raoul is a cool guy. He was really nice when I got to talk to him after the Chaos release. I know he's busy too, probably beingthe reason why he never got back to me.

Hope to meet more NT peeps next event. KC i wasnt sure if it was you, except i thought i could be since you had glasses and a camera with you. Looks like yougained a little weight since the McFly event though. =)

The pop-up store was only open for one day and everything sold out except for the bags.

Too much politics in his return.

But if I were Manny, I would stay for a while so I could be cleared for return. There are so many people who influence Manny so you can't also blame himentirely for not listening to the WHO.

Back
Top Bottom