ALL MANNY EVERYTHING

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

Not to spam but I've updated my site with photos and videos from Saturday.

thanks for the pics jojo!
glasses.gif

Not to spam but I've updated my site with photos and videos from Saturday.
Thanks Jo and can I borrow some of the event pics?
smile.gif

Awesome update, pareng KC!!!

You are an asset to Nike Philippines and a great help to all the sneakerheads in the Pi. Keep up the great work!!!

hehe, i'd trade my jacket for a pair in my size but that guys a chump, too much hype for the shoes but all's well coz manny's the best now

^i think the dude has another pair(s) but failed to get the jacket.the guy wants to be pacquiao'ed out from head to toe.

hey crux saw your pics and vids. nice. btw what size is the pacman knows shirt your wearing? thanks

Congratulations to all of you who got their pairs and apparels from the event last weekend. you know who you guys are. Jojo: very nice photos and vids takenduring the event. Be safe man. Cheers!

Yo bro igie! saw you on tv a while ago when studio23 aired the report of the event. I saw myself too but only my hand and feet where shown.
frown.gif

hey guys what do you think about this one....... i know these are not the real thing but seems like it is similar to the us release....

http://cgi.ebay.ph/Limite...3A1%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50

anyone care to check the diff? these shirts go for around 50 to 60 in the US
this is not real?!!! woaaa.. i just put an order on it, but has not made the payment yet, that's why it's only 600. Guys what's gonnahappen if i dont order this when i already clicked BUY IT NOW, the seller already sent me the payment info. Am I gonna receive a negative feedback?
frown.gif

the shirt in the pics is real but i believe he's selling reprinted knock off shirts.reading the words "we accept wholesale orders" &"buyers please sms me your shirt size" should set off a red flag dude.

Thanks guys.

What a great weekend.

Pacman Knows Tee is a L
what up, king?! great pix and vids as expected! thanks for your tireless effort, bro!

Originally Posted by wytboy55

hey guys what do you think about this one....... i know these are not the real thing but seems like it is similar to the us release....

http://cgi.ebay.ph/Limite...3A1%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50

anyone care to check the diff? these shirts go for around 50 to 60 in the US
this is not real?!!! woaaa.. i just put an order on it, but has not made the payment yet, that's why it's only 600. Guys what's gonna happen if i dont order this when i already clicked BUY IT NOW, the seller already sent me the payment info. Am I gonna receive a negative feedback?
frown.gif

i hope she won't give you any negative feedback.. business is business..
laugh.gif
tags are way to off on that shirt...

here's another one...

http://cgi.ebay.ph/Manny-Pacquiao-N...s=66:2|65:3|39:1|240:1318|301:1|293:13|294:50

for the ....
indifferent.gif

Sa US lang ata nirelease yung shirt na yan. OK na sana. Tsaka wala na atang Php600 na shirt ang Nike nowadays. Kaya dehado na yung offer given that it's alimited release.

Not a pro ebayer here. Nakalagay kasi 5 days sale, anyway thanks for the info. I'll be careful nextime.

trainers going for 100,000 and 30,000 at ebay.ph.. just thought of posting it here in case anybody's interested..
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom