ALL MANNY EVERYTHING

bilhin ko 5k
laugh.gif

wow! Ang mahal pala nung trainers congrats to mp and to the ones who got the limited trainers and apparel, our president here will declare it a holiday onfriday for the return of manny sana matuloy para maka rest naman

trainers are 5,2xx PhP a pair... ebay.ph reseller sells the trainers for 30,000 PhP

whoa! hehe...

Btw, if you want a gray Team pacquaio shirt, there is still more in Nike Stadium SM North Edsa... got mine for 895, not 1,450 reseller's price hehe

jeddahblaster...the one who sells the 30k MP trainers is a NT'er ryt?

and as I can see... he has 3 trainers up... in 3 differen't sizes

he always jacks the prices up in all his kicks, sometimes good, sometimes bad though

Originally Posted by blackmambakb24

too bad i did not noticed the gym bag.. argh!!!

Hey carlo as of last Sunday the bags are still in stock in bhs, as far as I know the bags are just Gr. There was a guy who bought 3 bags last Sunday. Just givethem a call, just to be sure. It retails for 2+++ I think.

Yep, but before I left BHS last Sunday at around 2 PM the bags sold out also. I'm not sure if they'll restock them.

By the way, how does your trainer fits? I'm a regular size 10 but the 11 fits just fine...
smile.gif

theres a pair up for grabs from the guys at manila guerilla
http://manilaguerilla2.mu...n_AT1_ltd_Silent_Auction

oh and can i ask how is the quality of the philippine flag windrunner? there was this guy selling a bunch of pacman gear at this hotel in tagaytay showing thefight
including pacman knows tees and the jacket. i was suspicious because there were no price tags on the gear and the jacket felt cheap unlike the nike sportswearwindrunners.
he was selling them for 2500, im not sure if i missed out on not copping or was lucky i didnt buy a fake.

Originally Posted by soul228

Yep, but before I left BHS last Sunday at around 2 PM the bags sold out also. I'm not sure if they'll restock them.

By the way, how does your trainer fits? I'm a regular size 10 but the 11 fits just fine...
smile.gif

Are you sure? i haven't tried mine yet and i went half size lower
eyes.gif

^thanks bro...

i should taken the 11.5 that was first offered to me. I initially ask for 11's but it was already sold out right away so instead i pick up the10.5's.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom